The Parents

A few moments had passed and Emma returned dressed and freshened up ready to go. Her blonde hair was wrapped up in a loose bun; she had a grey tank top on, and a pair of black athletic pants. Regina was still in the same spot. She was laying on her stomach with her bare legs stretched across the sofa still in nothing but her tank top and black lace panties. Emma was finding it hard to pull her eyes away from the curve in her lower back.

"Come on lazy bones." Emma smiled as she stood over the gorgeous woman.

"Mm mm," Regina protested as she smiled coyly up at the smiling blonde.

"Uh huh, let's go gorgeous..." Emma reached down and took Regina's hands in her own.

"How about we just lay here like this all day?"

"Okay...we can do that...but I'm telling you right now you keep laying like that, looking like this, and I will not be able to control myself." Emma said unable to stop herself from looking the beauty up and down repeatedly. "You are just too damn sexy Ms. Mills...so...if you don't get up soon..."

"Okay...okay...I'm getting up..."Regina started laughing as she let Emma pull her off of the sofa. Emma pulled her into a hug and slid her hands onto her ass.

"Damn, we have got to get you dressed!"

Regina laughed, "Yeah, yeah let's go," she said as she grabbed her work pants from yesterday and slipped them over her as Emma put on Skittles harness and leash. The women both grabbed their cell phones and a bottle of water before heading out the door.

When they sat down in Emma's jeep, after putting Skittles safely into the back, Regina quickly flipped the passenger mirror down.

"Don't worry you're still gorgeous."

Regina smiled, "Well thank you. Do you mind if you take me to work so that I can pick up my car? I would like to take it back to my place."

"Oh no not at all," Emma replied as she turned the car on and began to back out of the driveway.

"Okay, thank you. So what trail are we going to?"

"Interwoven Park. Ever been there?"

"No, I cannot say that I have."

"It is awesome! I love it there. "

"Do you go there a lot?"

"No actually I just discovered it a few weeks ago. I have been meaning to go back and today seems like a beautiful day to do so. There are little streams that outline the trails and the trees are some of the tallest in the state. The one trail that I went on there wasn't anyone else on and all I heard the entire time was the sound of the leaves under my feet and the birds chirping above me"

"Well it sounds lovely," Regina smiled as they pulled into the parking lot of La Pomme Mechant.

"Okay here you are," Emma pulled up next to Regina's Mercedes.

"Thanks beautiful. Follow me?" Emma nodded. "See you in a few," Regina leaned over and gave Emma a quick kiss before hoping out of the jeep. Emma watched her walk to her car and start to drive. Just as she began to pull out of the parking lot her phone rang. She hit the speaker button on her steering wheel.

"Hello."

"Hello Emma dear how are you?"

"Hi Mom, I am great how are you?"

"I'm good sweetheart so is your father. We didn't hear from you this morning though so I wanted to call and make sure that everything was okay."

"Oh, yeah sorry Mom I had a late night last night so I slept in."

"Oh," her mom paused, "everything okay or could you just not sleep?"

Emma knew she should just get this over with now before her mother began asking twenty questions until Emma blurted it out. "Everything is great Mom. Actually, I met someone. She is a chef so she works late hours and I wanted to see her after work is all."

"You met someone? Oh Emma! That is wonderful! David! Emma met someone!" Emma laughed as she heard her mother tell her father.

"Yeah it really is Mom!" Emma smiled.

"So, tell me all about her..."

Emma laughed, "Well her name is Regina Mills. She is gorgeous and she is the head pastry chef at La Pomme Merchat. Actually I am getting ready to meet up with her now we are going to take Skittles for a walk."

"La Pomme Merchat? I think we have eaten there a few times now! La Pomme Merchat? David, we have eaten there before!" Emma laughed as she heard her father agree in the background. "Yes, I remember we had the soufflé! Oh, she must have made that! Oh, Emma she is very talented!"

Emma couldn't stop smiling, her parents are adorable. "Yes, yes she is Mom!"

"Fantastic! So when do we get to meet her?"

"Whoa! Mom," Emma laughed, "calm down! Soon, hopefully very soon but I don't want to rush her right off the bat okay?"

"Okay honey okay I am just so happy it's just been so long."

Emma smiled at her mother's concern, "I know Mom, I promise, soon."

"Okay, sweetheart, well I will let you go get to her. Can you do me a favor though?"

"Of course."

"Try to send me a picture?"

Emma giggled, "Okay, sure!"

"Thanks sweetie. Your father and I love you very much!"

"I love you both too! Bye!"

"Bye darling."

Emmahung up. She didn't know what she did to deserve such wonderful people as herparents but she was thankful every single day for them.