#27

For @moxley-deanee hope you enjoy it
---------------------------------------------
John Moxley's POV

I love my job, you know beating people up and making them scream in agony. I also love Cleo she's my best friend and main girl. Only today I saw something very unsettling Tyler Black was flirting with her I creeped around the corner and started to listen in.

"Your a really beautiful girl and you look awesome in the ring." He blushed I let a smile spread across my face as I snuck up behind Tyler.

I started to very quietly whisper in his ear. "I swear to god himself if I catch you flirting with this woman your are flirting with now, I will slit your throat ear to ear and make people watch as I walk away after your beaten, bruised, bloody, and battered." I said and flashed a warning smirk making him shake instantly.

Cleo's POV
Oh no what did he say this time? I placed a hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow at Jon an looked back at Tyler who was still quivering at the knees. "He's all bark and no bite." I reassured Tyler. "And your really sweet thanks for the talk." I said and walked off grabbing Jon's arm and made him come with me.

I slowly shut the door to my locker room making sure no one was watching as you know Jon can be well...dark sided at times...or um most of the time. But there's still more to him than just that once you really get to know him he's the sweetest person you can meet unless you quote on quote "eff with what's his" and apparently I fall into that category.

"Wow." Was all I said, was all needed to say to address the elephant in the room. "Don't you think that was uncalled for, even a little?" I asked pinching my fingers together leaving on a little space in between them to prove a point.

Jon laughed manipulatively which was kinda sexy. "Babe you know what my rules are with other guys, unless we're tight I don't like them making eyes at you, or they'll have to suffer the consequences you know that don't you?" He asked stepping closer to me sightly and gently holding my chin with his thumb and index finger titling my head up more towards his.

I nodded my head, melting at his warm touch that can set anyone on fire. "Yes." I muttered he closed his eyes and groaned.

"How are you so good?" He laughed and looked at my face then his eyes trailing to my lips. He closed his eyes and started to lean in I did the same and our lips soon smashed together sending sparks through my body.

Neither of us wanted to break it but soon I slowly and gently pulled away. "If I catch him talking to you I swear I'l-" I cut him off.

"I know you will." I smiled and leaned in again.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it thanks for requesting