#22

For starlight-023 thanks for requesting and sorry for the wait💖 (warning BxB ship don't like don't read)
===========================
"Here is your winner and the new United States champion Rusev." I herd Lilian say as I laid on the mat in the middle of the ring as I watched Rusev and Lana walk out with the title mocking my "Lucha Lucha Lucha." I'd rather lose the U.S title to the fricken Miz than Rusev. I thought to myself as I got up and walked backstage. I say a few people laugh at me, some looked worried, some even terrified of Rusve being champ. At least I respect America and don't call people "lazy American pigs." I entered my locker room and say on the couch, suddenly a ice pack was thrown on my shoulde, and back. It was Sin Cara my tag partner. "Hey." I said to him. "Hi you alright?" He asked me I nodded my head and readjusted my ice pack he put is hands on my neck and shoulders and started to give me a massage. "Thanks." I said moving my head in circles. "Sure thing." He responded. "Then he stopped and sat next to me on the couch, he put his hand on my knee. "Sorry about the match. If it make you feel better he looked awful and I mean awful wrestling." He told me to cheer me up and I gave in and laughed. "Thanks." "No problem. Besides have I ever told you you're so much hotter than Lana anyways?" He asked I nodded my head. "Like a million times." I replied he leaned in to kiss me so enough our lips pressed together and I was enjoying every minute. "Kal I'll locked the door." Cara said and when he came back the real fun began.
===========================
Hope that was worth the wait and was what you wanted thanks for your patience and thanks for requesting.