#3

For KiaLove96 thanks for requesting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look great." My sister Eve complimented me today was my WWE debut I admired myself in the mirror. "Yeah kinda." I said we laughed. I've always loved the way I looked and was confident about it I loved my tan skin and dark hair but I never gloated or said anything around anyone but my sister. "That's more like it. Are you sure you want to do this your 22 you should be having fun." My sister Eve said she was the current divas champion but I wanted to take it away from her as son as possible. "It will be fun. Hard but fun." Eve smiled and started to brush my hair like old times. "So have you had your eye on anyone. More specifically someone with blonde and black hair." She squealed and started bouncing up and down. "Kinda not too much if he ask me I might say yes but my main focus is on that little accessory around your waist." I said motioning to the diva belt. "Yeah good luck with that. You ready?" She asked I took a deep breath and nodded I was nervous as hell but I'm gonna go out there and act like I'm not.

~After the match~
"Dang girl your good." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned and saw Seth I loved his smile his hair...his face. "Well well if it isn't the man himself. Seth Rollins are you really that good." I said softly I knew how to flirt with these people. "Wouldn't you love to know?" He said and leaned in but I pulled away before he kissed me. "I don't kiss on the fist date. If that's what you want to call it even." I said slowly but very breathy. "You are such a tease." He smirked. "Fine then how would you like a second "date" after my match we can celebrate my big win." I face grow hot with anger and happiness. "What about my win. Soon I'm gonna be the woman and you if your lucky could be my man." I said he shook his head and chuckled. "Like I said you tease I'll make you a deal you already won you match so is I win mine. You and me go on a date this Friday." He smirked. "Deal if you lose I go on a date with you in three weeks." He nodded and we shook on it. As I walked away I herd him yell "Hey Lena your 22 have some fun once in a while." He said I shook my head and laughed as I walked out of the building with confidence.
===========================
Hope you liked it thanks for requesting