#11

For ConallTimer thanks for requesting
==========================
I was walking the halls of NXT with my my older brother Finn and I was walking as confident as I could but slightly failing. "Your nervous." He said to me but I shook my head. "No I'm not." I protested but I could tell I wasn't fooling him, I wasn't even fooling myself. "Yes you are but don't be, okay I have to go to my match see you in a few." He told me and walked away. "Good luck." I said he turned around and started to walk backwards. "We're Irish we are luck." He said and disappeared behind the curtain. I continued to walk and bumped into a woman before she could fall I caught her. "Sorry I didn't see you there." I said, the woman had bright orange hair and she had an Irish accent. "It's okay lass, I'm Becky Lynch the Irish kicker of lasses." She said and held out her hand I took it and shook. "Hi I'm Aiden the Irish tattooed guy." I said making her laugh. "Well Aiden it's nice to meet you I'll see you around." She said and walked away, then I felt two hands on my shoulders making me jump. I turned to see my brother chuckling. "Dammit Finn don't do that." I said angrily then I walked away for I had a match on the horizon.

"Here is you winner Aiden Balor." The ring announcer said and the ref raised my hand in victory. I walked backstage and was meet by Becky. "Good job." She said, "thanks." I told her. She was so beautiful I couldn't resist to ask her.
"Do you want to go out with me sometime?" I asked her, she looked a little taken back and then smiled. "I'd love to lass." She said and walked away to her match. "Finn I think I'm in love." I said but no one was there. Oh well. I thought to myself.
===========================

I hope this is what you wanted thanks for requesting.💖