#10

This is a non requested one shot it's not for me it's just to promote the book hope you enjoy.💖
===========================
I walked down the long corridor my mind set on her I couldn't stop thinking about her. She walked past me and her fingertips brushed my side I loved her long blonde hair her blue eyes sparkling like clear water. I truly loved Summer Rea. But I know she didn't feel the same I've tried to ask her but chickened out. "Hey Roman." A voice said from behind me I turned around and saw Summer. I had a confused look on my face but then smiled. "Hi Summer." I said she smiled back and our eyes locked up. "Hey I was wondering if maybe we could be a temporary tag team, you know for Survivor Series?" She asked and I got tongue tied. "Um....I....I.... I have a parter." I said her smiled faded and she held her wrist and began to speak. "Oh okay yeah I have a fall back partner, thanks anyway." She said and walked away, I was ferocious with myself that was my chance!! I had her at my heels and I gave her the cold shoulder! Why am I so stupid?! I punched the wall till my hand started to bleed then I started to punch it with my other hand till that one started to bleed. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.