#7

For @pokefreak16 thanks for requesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Lila don't throw up on Miz or Maryse. I herd a knock on the door and a man about my hight and a man towering me came in. "How you doin' were up in a few minutes so you might want to fallow me." He said. "I'm Enzo by the way this is Big Cass." They held out their held out a hand I took and shook it. "Lila." I said and fallowed him to the curtain I couldn't believe I'm make my debut on my older brother's show Miz Tv. Then next thing I know he's announcing me and I walk down the ramp and wait for questions. "And the other guest. Other guest what!? "Enzo and Big Cass." The came down the ramp and up to the ring. "Hey Lila nice to see you again." Enzo said with a smile it was pretty charming. It must be a written line because we saw each other two seconds ago. "Hey keep your nasty unsafe hand off my sister." Miz said and Maryse came over and pulled me away from them. "Okay. But it's not your choice how you doin'." Enzo said in defense my brother stepped closer. "If you think for one minute my sister you rather be with you and Cass instead of sticking with her big brother her rock her everything." He paused while the crowed cheered me and Enzo on. "You are in for a world for pain and heartache. My beautiful sister and wife don't even want to look in your direction." He said Maryse was talking to me but I couldn't understand what she was saying because it was in French. "I like your freckles by the way." Enzo called out I was about to turn but Maryse held my shoulders so I couldn't. I shook her off and walked to the center of the ring and grabbed the microphone. "Okay I'm standing right here. Don't talk about me like I'm not." I said and handed the mic to Miz and walked over to Enzo and Cass. "Them your choosing them over your brother." He yelled I nodded, my brother looked like he was going to kill someone he charged at Enzo but he picked me up and ran backstage with me in his arm. I'm with Enzo now how you doin'