#17

For @Styles-Balor4eva thanks for requesting
===========================
"Don't worry they'll love you." Tyler reassured me I was going to finally going to meet his family. "At least they won't have a rude awakening by some annoying voice." He joked with me since his family watches Smackdown and I'm the ring announcer. I shot him a glare, he laughed and pulled me into a huge as we walked. "Andrea." He said I smaller his chest lightly. "Shut up." I told him trying not to laugh but cracking a smile and bursting out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He asked as he started to laugh as well. "Cause you were smiling." I said as smile like an idiot. "See who could hate this." He said to me and we continued to walk to the car.
==============
I was about to enter the house that looked more like a mansion compared to the other house I'm normally found in. Tyler knocked on the door and reached for my hand and a girl around my age answered the door. She was smiling as she hugged Tyler and when she saw me her smile faded. "I'm Cassidy Tyler's sister please come in." She said and stepped out of the door way me and Tyler entered the house to see what I assumed was a mom, dad, and another sister. "Andrea this is my family, that's my mom Wendy, my dad David, and my other sister Abigail." He told ha sister Abigail ironic. I thought to myself hoping and praying I didn't say it out loud. "Hi nice to meet you." His mom greeted me and shook my hand his dad and sister did the same and we all sat down at the table to eat dinner. "Hope your hungry Andrea it's chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy with cottage cheese if you like." David said to me and I got a small plate with just mashed potatoes and gravy with chicken. We talked for hours and I started to become a little less nervous
but not by much I was still tense.
=======

Tyler's pov
After dinner Andrea went to the hotel and I'm meeting her in an hour or so, I wanted to spend a little more time with my family before I had to leave. "So your girlfriend is... um...well she's definitely something." My mom told me obviously plastering a fake smile across her face. Oh boy here we go again. "What do you mean?" I asked with and eye roll. "Nothing but she seems kinda..." Mom trailed off, I raised an eyebrow." Kinda what?" I asked and my sister Cassidy cut in and finished for mom. "Fake." She said. "Slutty." Abigail added to that and dad cut in. "Uncomfortably quite." Dad said I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Your kidding right? No you can't say those things about my girlfriend." I said getting worked up. "You didn't even give her a chance you were asking me all the questions not her." I said in defense. "So I'll tell you what we're gonna do I'm gonna call her and have her come here and we are all going to give her a chance." I said to them they had no idea I loved that woman. I have the ring on hold at a store already. I thought to myself. "Okay sweetie if she means that much to you, invite her over." Mom said and the rest of the family nodded and I called her.
================

Andrea's pov
"So your the Smackdown ring announcer?" David asked me. "Yeah it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be." I said smiling. "I like her." I herd  Tyler's dad to his mom and let's just say the rest is history.
===========================
So I hope that's whatnot wanted thanks for requesting.