"What? I don't get it". You said.

"Hahaha that dumb b*tch went to Floral high and asked me to sleep with her..what a whore..and you know~..".Seth said as he turns his head to look at you with a smirk.

"I hate women that are a bunch of whores~". Seth said with a smirk on his face.

You look surprise by the weird atmosphere your feeling right now. You heard him chuckle and went back driving.

Until you notice something...

"Seth..I think you went past my Grandma's house". You said as you look out the window nothing but trees.

"No I didn't it's just straight ahead". Seth said.

"Seth I think your going to the wrong way". You said as you feel your heart beating fast.

Your sure he went past your Grandmother's house . Your staring to panic you start to distrust him.

"Seth..stop the car!". You yelled.

You heard a chuckle from him.
"But sweetheart we're almost there~". Seth said .

"Seth you just went past my grandma's house! This is part of the town which leads to the woods!". You said as you grab on the door handle and twist it but it was lock.

"Sweetheart relax~..we're close". Seth said.

"Seth we're are you taking me!? Are you going to kill me or rape me!!?". You yelled.

"Rape you? Why would I do that? I'm not that kind of person who enjoys forcing someone to have s** with me ". Seth said following a chuckle .

"Then what are you going to do with me!?!". You yelled as you feel tears forming in your eyes.

Seth turns his head a smirk on his face and back to the road.

"I'm just going to take you home ". Seth said.

You start to panic as you try to open the door but it was lock.

"Sweetest why won't you just sit down?". Seth said.

"I'm panicking can't you see!? Your kidnapping me!". You yelled.

"Kidnaping you? Hehehe I'm just doing what my master wants me to do". Seth said.

"Master!?". You said.

Minutes later you and Seth arrive in front of a beautiful mansion. The gates open as Seth drive in .

Seth went out of the car and walks beside the door were your seated beside. He opens it with a smile on his face.

"Shall we?". Seth said as he show his hand out to you.

You didn't take his hand and glared at him.

"I'm really sorry...but I can't disobey". Seth said as he grabs your arm and forced you out of the car.

"Hey!". You saw your about to fall on the ground you close your eyes .

But instead of falling on the ground something hit you. You open your eyes and saw Seth smiling at you.

He caught you before you can even fall.
"Let's go sweetheart I can't keep master from waiting". Seth said as he begins to walk while holding your hands.

Later you and Seth arrive inside the mansion. He and you went in a room.

"H-hey! Let me go!". You said.

He let's you go just what you said.

"Good job Seth~".

That voice ! Your eyes widen as you turn your head you saw a familiar person smirking at you.

                    "Kitty~"

--------------------
Hey guys I change my mind the next story I'll be making will be a
werewolf boy x boy (yaoi) so yeah here's a teaser of the image of the main character XD

--------------------Hey guys I change my mind the next story I'll be making will be a werewolf boy x boy (yaoi) so yeah here's a teaser of the image of the main character XD