You glare at them.
"Please be seated". Allestor said.

The group of boys obeyed , Allestor looks at you.
"You can leave I'll be taking care of this". Allestor said.

You thank him and left. After that you went to Jasmine to tell her what happened .

"Thank you so much (y/n)!". Jasmine said as she hugs you.

"Your welcome". You said. She let's go and looks at you with a smile.

"Oh is Gerald okay?". You said.

"Yeah his okay , his actually sleeping already..it's weird that I haven't seen my brother watch  por-

"Okay okay I get it Jasmine but why ?". You said.

"Well..I do know all teen boys watch those". Jasmine said.

"Not all of them you know..some are too innocent ". You said.

"Yah I know ..anyway are you going to leave cuz it's getting dark and it-

"Okay Jasmine I know that you want me to leave so that you can read yao-

"Okay go go go!". Jasmine said as she pushes you out of the door.

"Okay bye". You said as you wave your hand at her .

"Bye! Be safe". She said and waves her hand. Before you can even reply she closes the door.

You start to walk back to your grandmother's house. But as you came across an empty lot suddenly you were grab by the wrist.

"What the-'!!

Your eyes widen as you saw all too familiar group of male students .

"Hey there b*tch". The guy said and smirk.

"Let go! I thought you guys are being punish by your principal!".You said .

"Heh he only scolded  and we have to clean the bathroom for 1 year ". The fourth guy said.

"You know~ That was brace of you reporting us to our principal , don't you know who your messing with?". The second guy said and grabs your chin.

"Some dumbasses who doesn't know how to earn their own money". You said as slap his hand away from your chin and  you glare at them.

"What did you just call us you whore?". The third guy said.

"Do you want me to spell it out for you?". You said.

"D.U.M.B.A.S.S.E.S". You said.

The guy was going to slap you , you close your eyes waiting for the hand to slap your cheek but as you open your eyes you saw the guy surprise as you are..
And behind him was a familiar person who caught his hand before slapping you.

"What the hell!". The guy said and turns around .

"Don't you think it's rude hurting a pretty lady~?". Seth said a she smirk at the man.

 Seth said a she smirk at the man

"It's Seth!?". The third guy said and runs away together with the fourth guy.

"That right run away you pussies!". You yelled .

"Know who your messing with , Seth Cleo". The leader said.

"I know...I hate it when guy lien you try to hurt a beautiful lady like her". Seth said and turns his head to wink at you.

You blush and look away. You heard him chuckle and return his attention to the leader.

"Well guess what we don't care!". The leader throw a punch at Seth but Seth quickly dodge it and kicks him right on the stomach.

"Agh!". The leader groan as he falls on the ground.

"What are you standing there for!? Kill him!". The leader ordered.

The second guy growled and try to kick and punch Seth but Seth dodge it skillfully and quickly punch the guy.

The guy groan and him and the leader prepare to kill Seth.

They both attack at the same time , Seth duck which results the guy to punch his own comrade.

"Agh!".

"You guys suck at fighting ". Seth said following  a chuckle from him.

Seth sure is good at fighting , you thought as the two male students run away.

Seth turns to look at you and smiled. He walks towards you with a smirk.

"You okay sweetheart ?". Seth said.