@hamiltrashy:
Rue's juST TOO PRECIOUS.

@hxmiltcnnreynclds:
AW BEDTIME CARING LIN YES

hlwing
What's Rue's Hogwarts house?

Lin giggled at that, letting me and my tired self answer as I pathetically would tap my fingers on the left arm.
"Hufflepuff. Always been one", I quickly answered.
"And me? We've talked about this, you guys. Look at the colour on my walls!", he paused, a serious face expression. "I'm a Slytherin, protecting a first year hufflepuffie"
I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder as he read through the comments, ruffling through my slightly curly hair.

broadway-and-bananas :
What is your favourite fast food restaurant?

"Dunno. In 'n out?", shrugging my shoulders. "So this just turned into a Q&A?", I asked, Lin nodding proudly.
"Next one; also from broadway-and-bananas ", he said. "What is your favourite spot in New York?"
Blink your eyes until it feels just right.
I sighed in a confused way, trying to decide.
"Um. Would it be cheesy to say here? Or home? Yeah", I rambled on, making Lin laugh. "In that case, Central Park", I decided while reading the next question.

ebba_potter :
Do you like Doctor Who?

I let out a laugh.
"Doctor Who, sure. My fren's trying to make me obsessed. He already is though", reflecting on the way Carson would have a dance party to the opening theme, while I'd just tapped on the couch and laughing at him.
Right at that moment, I could see how Lin straightened up while he read something that clearly annoyed him.
Is this my fault?
If you organise your backpack until it safe, maybe it'll feel alright.

@thisdumbfandom
She's not even your daughter!

"I've just got to do something-", I said while standing up, walking over to my backpack, protecting my cast. He looked at me, worried.
"Rue's me and my wife's daughter, by blood or not, she is. End of conversation", he said kindly, yet annoyed, in a quick way. You could hear that he was pissed at the comment, but he didn't embrace it.
I opened the backpack, seeing all things in the order that had been perfect when I left this morning. Now it just wasn't.
Redo it. Now. It's wrong. Doesn't feel right. Do it again. AGAIN. REARRANGE.

He never periscopes for long, and the stress I felt from so many people watching was gone when he ended the live show.
Still, I was rearranging and reorganising my backpack, just wishing for the thoughts of losing soulmates to go away.

Lin were chatting with Tommy about some change in the choreography of My Shot, so I could keep going.

For a while, I could swear he was looking at me, from the corner of his eye.

As Tommy left, I was most definitely positive.

Suddenly, I could feel the feeling of satisfaction spreading through my body. It finally felt safe, so right.
Therefore I stood up, and as soon as I moved away Lin walked over and grabbed my backpack.
I was about to walk to the girls' dressing room, but got stopped by Lin, blocking the doorway with his arm.
"Rue?", I rolled my eyes. "If I put your backpack on the highest shelf, will you take it down and rearrange its content again?"
I hesitated. Did he know I was mental?
Everyone does it.
Why did he want to know that then?
I would panicky look around the room, trying to find an excuse.
"No?", I had planned to sound confident, but it came out more like a question.
Lin sighed, a bit puzzled.
"Can you really, really, try to not organise it again? At least for today, niñita?", his worried, overprotective and caring words made me realise how much he actually wanted that.
Why did he want that?
Stuttering the answer, unsure of what to say.
"O-okay"
Did it actually feel right when you left it? What if someone gets hurt now? Go back and rearrange it.
"-Wait, um I just need to get a...", I said, attacking the backpack that leant against his leg.
I furiously flickered through the folders, pens and notebooks, just to make sure everything was in the right place.
I just couldn't get the picture of him dead out of my head.
It doesn't feel perfect.
I could feel Lin staring down at the back of my neck, his disappointment was recognisable for at least an area of a mile.
"-Sorry", I uttered, zipping the bag close again. I stood up, blinking a few times. I could hear how weak I sounded, how something else than me had won in that moment.
I took a deep breath as I felt the tears build up, trying to hesitate myself from crying.
"Shh, it's okay, niñita. It's okay"
The warmth from his hug made me feel safe, his hands patting my back.
"Can I put it away now?", he whispered, narrowing his eyes into my eyes - looking for trust.
I took a deep breath, nodding.
"Please tell us if something's wrong, Rue-Rue. You can tell anyone here. You're safe here"

-----
Heya!🐝
I told you I'd try to update before Sunday, and here we are, 1700+ words later. A bit shorter, but I try to keep the chapters between 1500 - 3000 words. Is that a good length, do you think?👀

Hopefully I'll find time to write for Sunday, so stay tuned!🌈

How do you feel about Rue and her problems? Is she a good character?🌸
oml I just love Lin and V's relationship with Rue... I feel so bad for making her feel shit all the time☁️

Okay, so since y'all don't know me that well, here a five quick facts about lil me;
1. I'm turning 15 on Sunday!
2. My eyes sucks so a pair of glasses, which I love, are always on my noooose
3. The reason I started writing this ABH fanfic was that I did a short story in Swedish, with a girl just as Rue. My teacher loved it, and in a few chapters that one shot will be included!
4. I LOVE DOCTOR WHO
5. I can play the ukulele aAND the flute🎈

CHALLENGE FOR YOU: write your own 5 facts about you in the comments, let s get to know each other🎉

Don't forget to keep on sharing the story, and maybe leave a comment with critique or feedback?💐

Please vote and have the loveliest of days🌄
Sincerely,
C💕