Epilogue B❤️

Lagan's POV***
I am an emotional wreck right now. I know i am not supposed to ruin my make up but a girl's got to cry when she leaves her parents. Right?
Yes today is the day i am going to be Mrs. Veer kashyap. Its been an year that our marriage was fixed and I don't know what time did to us or me that i fell for him hard and i guess thats the other way round as well. He never ceases to amaze me by his romantic ways. Dad always tell me that he sees himself in Veer. What more could i ask for?
And here i am now holding my family photograph and looking intently at it. Mom dad look as if they never aged. She is beautiful and he is as handsome as ever. No one could tell they are the parents of a 24 year old. I was just adoring my photo when it got snatched and i immediately looked at the source.

" What the hell Neil? Give it back" i told him sternly.

" you know what sis i am not giving it back until your marriage is over or else you will ruin your face" he said holding it above his 6'3 high head.

Oh yeah. Neil!! My brother and my second half. He is a 20 year old pure british specimen of my parents. They tried making him learn Hindi and give him some sanskaar but this boy didn't give a shit about it.

" Atleast spare your sister today kid. Its her day. " a voice ; my father's voice said and there came my parents looking happy but their eyes held some sadness. Ofcourse because i was their daughter and after living for 24 years with my bickering they have become used to it.

I quickly got up and gave them a big hug followed by a family hug.

" common guys don't cry. She is just leaving the house and is staying only 15 minutes far from here. " Neil groaned but i could see a longing in his eyes too.

I smacked the back of his neck and hugged him.

" I'll miss you" he said and kissed my cheeks.

" okay thats enough. Lets get going lagan. Its time for you to go." Dad said and held his arm for me to take. Oh yes he is my best man to take me to the mandap.

" Mom. Please aap matt rona ab. I can see your rain coming" i chuckled at her.

" shut up. Haq hai mera rone ka." She said wiping her eyes with her pinky finger.

And with that said i entered the venue which was same where my parents got married. The same farm house in England. The preparations were handled by Bella aunty. Oops!! No aunty. Bella...so they ought to be perfect. She had her current boyfriend with her. I bet this women can't settle with one person.
There in the middle of the mandap sat my man looking as handsome as ever not taking eyes off  of me making me blush under his gaze.
Dad gave my hand to him and we settled in the mandap to finish the rituals.
The marriage was over declaring me as a wife of the man standing beside me. He hugged me there infront of everyone and i could hear "awws" and whistle by Neil obviously.
I looked down once we broke the hug and hit Veer playfully on his shoulder.
" what?" He pouted " angrez kiss kare or hum ek hug ni kar sakte"
I looked at him and smiled shaking my head thanking to whoever was out there writing out fate and giving me my happily ever after. I know it's not the end but a new beginning of another story.

__________________________

Finally the end of this story.
Its been 3 months i wrote anything and i am sorry for not being active lately. I was pretty stuck with everything going on.
I hope this chapter doesn't suck. All comments are welcomed if anyone is still reading this.
This was my most loved story beside Royal and its an end of this. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing this.

Finally signing off#
Riya❤️❤️