1#

There in England on the teraace of a skyscraper a girl was chasing a boy. 
" oye shekhawat de meri pen drive nahi toh tera muh tod dungi...de mujhe "

They were continously running behind each other when the boy chipped..." Apne aap le sakti hai to le na roka kisne hai? "

The girl stopped and took a uturn which resulted her to face him. She put her leg in between his due to which he fell down.

" ouchh!!! sanyukta you will pay for this"
With this he threw her pendrive down from the building. 

S: Randhirrr!!!! you jealous baboon meri presentation complete ho gyi toh meri pd phenk di now see what i will do.

Rd: show me what you got aggarwal.

He smirked still lying on the ground. He thought she will complain or probably cry but to oppose his thinking she attacked her and sat on his stomach giving punches on his chest. He stopped her and held her hand thus jerking her.
After getting tired she stood up grinning.
He made a face but soon panicked realising that she sneaked out his pendrive from his shirt pocket.

S: tch tch tch tch!!! Ab tera kya hoga kaliya.
She laughed on her own dialogue.

Rd: sanyukta give that back to me.

S: tumne di thi??

With this she threw his pendrive making it disappear in the parking of the building.

Rd: dekh lunga tumhe main...

S: jao jaakar apni pendrive dhundho.

They both went in search of their pen drives. After an hour or so of searching sanyu didn't get her pd but Randhir got.

He was looking at it intently.

S: tumhe mil gyi??

Then she eyes his hand and started laughing.

S: isse accha na hi milti.

Yes his pen drive was crushed by a car and was as good as nothing.

Rd: youu..
He couldn't complete as the building boomed with their names.

"  Sanyukta and Randhir please report to Mr.Smith's cabin with your presentations. "

Both looked at each other and gulped.

They were Randhir and Sanyukta known for their rivalry in MULTI TECH CORPORATIONS.  Number 1 from their field they couldn't stand the site of each other. The other one winning wasn't the thing they want. So they always become a hurdle in the paths of each other.
It was 2 years they've been working here but the scoldings they got were more than their praisings.
Ohh!! They hardly got any praisings. Forget the comparisons.

________________________

How was it?
Please do give your views.
The story will continue in past from here.

Vote and comment.

#ijazat
#riya❤️