5#

Sanyu went towards her parents highly irritated as they were forcing their decision on her again.

Anju: Rahul beta this is Sanyukta.

Anju eyes sanyukta to touch the elder's feet which she did.

R: hii sanyukta!! How are you??

Sanyu somewhere found him genuine and sorted person. Maybe that kinda guy whom she can talk with to cancel this union.

A: tum dono jao. Jaano ek dusre ko. Saari life sath rehna hai ab tumhe.

S: umm...maa papa...aunty uncle and Rahul. I wanted to say something to you all.

Finally gathering some courage and chalking out a plan she decided to call off the marriage in her way.

Kishore: yes we have all ears.
He kinda said in a serious tone.

S: look Rahul you are a nice guy but i already have someone in my life.

Anju nudged her to stop but she was hell bent to emberass them in their POV.

She continued " and vaise bhi i wanted to make a career frst and then settle. Uncle and aunty i m really sorry but I can't hurt you people later on as i dont have anything for now to give to a marriage neither time and nor my love. And i have been in a live in relation since an year "

She joined her hands and said sorry.

His parents were really understanding and they didn't budged instead caressed her hair wishing her a good luck for her life ahead.

A: ye accha nahi kiya tune sanyu. Or itni badi baat himse chupayi. Islie bheja tha tuje baahar padhne.

S: maine kahaa tha bhejne ko.
She was again irritated.

Kishore: ladka kon hai?? Indian hua toh hi hum sochenge tumhari shadi ke baare me. Or bulao use yahaa 2 din ke andar.

He chipped staright and went away to his fellow relatives.

Their Randhir who heard everything smirked knowing she was lying as she doesn't have any boyfriend. He towed his feet towards her direction and blocked her way by keeping his arm infront of her.

Rd: kya hua Aggarwal?? Itna bada jhut...lagta hai uncle aunty ko batana padega ki tum naatak kar ri ho shaadi se bachne ke liye.

S: tum aisa kuch nahi karoge samjhe!!
She pointed her finger to him and threatened him. Huffing and stomping she went away.

Immediately dialling the number of Parth- her saviour cum frnd cum brother- she let out everything to him.

P: so this is your problem. Its very serious haa sanyu.
He chuckled making her frown.

S: i m keeping the phn if u aren't willing to help me parth.

P: okok tell what help u want.

S: arrange an indian sata savitra boy who can come in 2 days here.

P: woah whats that sata savitra??
And btw i donno any indian guy except Randhir. And haan usi ko bula le. Hez also in India.

S: wtf!!! Seriously uski help lu me. And for your information wo isi wedding pe hai.

P: haan toh prob kya hai fir??

S: let it b. Bye.

________________

So will Sanyukta take Randhir's help??

Keep reading to know.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️