14#

" Randhir beta sanyu ne phone uthaya??"  Anju asked worried.

" Nahi aunty but me try kar ra hu" Randhir replied worriedly. " pick up the damn phone sanyukta". He was tapping on the floor while dialling her number.

" pata nahi kaha chali gayi. Dhang se yahaa ke raste bhi ni pata usko. Or raat me toh yhaa bilkul safe nahi hota...tum use baahar dekh ke aaoge Randhir pls?" Anju asked him with frown lines.

" I'll check aunty" he rushed towards the entrance gate and found her coming inside. In a devastated state she looked really miserable. Disheavled hair and smudged kohl of eyes clearly indicated that she had cried...cried a lot.

" sanyukta!!"  He went towards her and tried to touch her shoulders when she showed him her palms. She stepped back.
" Don't...just don't show me your fake concern." She started moving towards her mom. He was standing there all numb at her sudden harsh words but more than those words her raged eyes . Though she used to talk to him rudely during fights but that was just teasing. Todays lines showed him another level of hatred towards him. Maybe he spoke a bit too much.
He was busy in his thoughts when he heard a thud sounding as if someone fell on the floor.

" SANYU!!!" Anju shrieked and Randhir turned quickly running towards her lying self.

Randhir at once took her in his arms and rushed towards the emergency ward. Laying her down on the stretcher the doctors took her inside and shut the door.
Anju was pacing back and forth but Randhir was sitting on the chair lying outside. He had a confused soul right now which was craving for someone to detangle the knots forming in his heart. Why she started to matter him even when he knew that she is the same old enemy Aggarwal? Why his heartbeat quickened to see her body lifelessly fallen few minutes ago as if a piece of his heart was lying there? There were so many whys and what ifs that he got frustrated and held his hair when Doctor came out.

" Mrs. Aggarwal. (The doctor called). Sanyukta is absolutely fine. She fainted because of excess stress and i think she didn't eat anything the whole day plus the crying added to a low blood pressure. She will be fit and fine in an hour. I advise you to send her home." The doctor smiled at the duo looking at him keenly and went away.

" Randhir...tum sanyu ko le jao. Kal yaad se planner ke paas chale jaana and tell him that its urgent. I know am being selfish at this point but i have no choice. I hope you understand beta. And pls don't tell about her to anyone". she patted his back and left for kishore's ward.

Sanyu was still unconscious when he took her home or to be precise their abode since 10 days.
He was searching for the number of the planner and took an early morning appointment from the best one in the town.
Till then she stirred a little in sleep due to the pain which that cannula was giving her. He sat next to her and rubbed the area near that device to soothe her pain.
It is said you can't follow your heart when its more confused than your head. Same was happening with him. He noticed her opening eyes and he immediately smiled his best looking at her.

" naya toothpaste use kiya kya Shekhawat tune?"  She mumbled.

" hain?" He looked confused.

" nahi tu daant fadh ra hai na". She spoke trying to sit straight.

" koi zaroorat ni h uthne ki. Bimaar hai fir bhi ulti seedhi baatein baatein karni hai isko...yahin ruko me dinner leke ara hu". He chipped with a poker face and left.

" gussa mujhe hone chahiye muh iska fula hai" she mumbled.

Yes she was angry at him...very angry for speaking to her like that. She wanted him to make a proper decision weather he wants to care for her or its just for the sake of it. On one hand he cares about her but on the other hand he spats words which hurt her. She made sure that she will remain same with him as she was earlier but at the hospital when he came running to her again with a caring look the corridor scenario flashed in her mind making her harsh on him. She accepted him as a good person though without his taunting self which she couldn't bear.

She snapped out of his thoughts clouding her mind with a TING of spoon on the plate and there he was sitting with a plate full of food.

He was stuffing her mouth with that tasteless daliya and she was making yukk face time to time.

" muh banana band karo. Have your medicines and sleep. Kal planners ke paas jaana hai. They are ready to do it on short notice. Hume bass dresses select karne hai and the theme. Rest they will have a look at it. And please England jaake tum apne ghar and me apne ghar".  There he spoke again pinching her heart with an unknown pain.
She knew they aren't meant to be but those little friendly teasy moments gave a false hope to her. She convinced herself that it was just her mind's senseless illussions but where heart is involved even mind starts giving hearty illussions. Isn't it??

She just nodded gulping the medicines and layed on her side.
Soon she fell asleep under the effect of sedatives while that one soul was awake due to his own feelings. He decided to start avoiding her the moment they land away from their parents. It would be easy he though but the cupid had already planned their crossings that this time even they won't be able to escape it.
Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it , it destroys us. When we try to imprison it , it enslaves us. When we try to understand it , it leaves us feeling lost and confused.

___________________

Hope you all enjoyed this part. Feeling roller coaster to come in the story now.

Tell me few things seriously guys.
Are you liking the story??
If yes then why aren't you voting and giving feedbacks??
Pls don't feel shy to say what you feel about this story. It would mean a lot to me if you open up yourself in this update. Even if you are a silent reader don't  vote but pls do feedback. You can even pm me what you feel.

If you aren't liking tell me the places to improve!!!  Tell me if i should add more detailing to it!!! Tell me if you want to add something to it...any particular type of track!!!  But pls do feedback. Negative or positive. It doesn't matter.

Stay happy.

# Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️