18#

As soon as Sanyu was done she came infront of the mirror. She had light fluffy curled up hair. Kundan maang tika and neck stuck necklace adding aura to her cream and red floral dress. She adorned light make up but red lipstick contouring her face. In short she was looking a stunning bride-to-be.
She removed that little bandage from her forehead which her hand was itching to remove.

" lets take a selfie Sanyu. You are looking hot" she said to herself chuckling and took out her phone making numerous faces for a perfect selfie. " uska sada hua muh dekh ke vaise bhi mood off ho jata hai. I think he has D I D. Han wahi hoga" she resumed her selfie session.

" what did you just say? Whats D I D?"  He spoke coming from behind and she bit her tongue.

" arre DID ni pata. Dance india dance. Kya tum bhi. " She dismissed the talk and was walking away when he held her elbow and yanked her closer.

" ab batao" he demanded.

" disassociate identity disorder " she spoke in a go and ran away giggling.

The guests arrived and Kishore too with Harsh. The pandit called the bride and groom for the Rasam of tikka and ring exchange.
People squinted their eyes when the beautiful couple walked through the aisle hand in hand looking perfect together.

The rings got exchanged thus announcing to the world that they both are now booked for each other.
The photographer came for various clicks and a family picture. People came to them to bless them. They too smiled looking at them. Both knowing that its just all fake.

" tumhare liye accha hai. Poore ek saal ki profile pictures ka jugaad ho gaya." He said taunting her but in a way making her smile.

" haa haa tum toh profile me bhi apni sadi hui shakal lagaana taaki log baat karne se pehle 10 baar soche!!"  She spoke stucking her tongue out.

They were talking (fighting) when Kishore came to them.

"I hope you both are happy!!" He exclaimed. "sanyu Randhir aap dono ki daadi ki flight delay ho gyi hai kal dopahar ko aayenge. " he said again.

" par papa kal subah 4 baje ki humari flight hai." Sanyu spoke.

" han beta koi baat ni wo fir kabhi mil lengi tumse." Kishore said and went away inviting them to have their lunch with them.

The engagement got over and everyone retired to their rooms. For a change Sanyu went to her mother and slept keeping her head in her lap.

" sanyu wake up...sanyu utho beta!!"  Her mother was waking her up for her to pack her bags finally and get ready.

" go and pack your bags...its already 8 you have to leave at 1" she told as Sanyu woke up rubbing her eyes.

" maa aap papa ko sab kuch jaldi bata dena taaki unhe koi juthi ummeed na rahe." sanyu said and dashed towards her room.

At 1 am in the night all were present in the hall.

" Ab hume jaldi shaadi ki news dena. Or haa no hanky panky there." Renuka teased them.

" kya Renuka ji. Yahi toh umar hai hanky panky karne ki. Usme matt daanto mere bacchon ko aap."  Harsh said patting Randhir's shoulders.

" can we go dad. Cab is waiting "   Randhir said irritated at the topic.

" sure. Jaldi aana fir beta." Harsh spoke.

Settling in the Cab the car zoomed off.
The journey to the airport and England were both silent with both of them stealing glances of each other from time to time.
Two people who came to a place separately having different yet same destination collided and now their lifelines are tangled in such a way that they have no escape.

___________________

Hey guys!! How are y'all doing??
Apparently i was thinking to finish this story soon.
What do you think??

Do feedback and votes.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️