3#

After talking to their mothers they again got engrossed in collecting their things from their cubicle. Thanks to Smith who made them stuck in such a situation. Had it been working days they would have simply denied their parents to come but the fear of facing them after suspension made them to agree. Though they knew its not what it seems- they insisting them to come to a client' s wedding to this extent had never happened in past.

Taking their things they moved towards the exit gate. Both tried to exit at the same time but got stuck in the middle.

S: urghh!! Shekhawat pehle me ayi hu tu peeche ho.

Rd: darwaza tere papa ne lagwaya hai kya? Me aaya tha pehle me jaunga.

They were fighting to get out stuck in the middle of the glass door not letting amyone to go out or come in.
Whole office was observing their banters. Before they could notice a bunch of their office friends pushed them from behind making them stumble and move out of the door together. Horrified they looked back while everyone grinned.
Someone said " we are really glad you both are going for some days... It will bring some peace here "

While the other said " I'll miss them".
Sanyu awed at his statement and replied
" i will come soon sweetheart"

Rd: lo shuru ho gyi line maarna.

S: tujhpe toh koi maarta nahi.

Rd: toh wo bhi konsa tujhpe maar ra hai. Tu hi use line de ri hai. Or rahi baat meri i am happy with Bella.

Sanyu had her eyes wide open to hear this piece of news. Thinking " iss bandar ki bhi gf hai?? Ab sanyu tu hi reh gyi bass...koi gora pataana padhega jaldi"

Rd clicked his fingers infront of her as she was staring at him from long.

Rd: i knw m hot.

S: ohh puhleseee!!! Tujhe toh peon bhi bhaav na de. Me kuch soch ri thi.

He didn't like her statement at all. Obviously he was best in his looks.

Rd: you know what? i am feeling really honoured that I won't see your face for 15 days. The best phase for me.

S: well the feelings are mutual shekhawat. Neither m interested to watch your baboon face.
She poked his forehead with her finger throwing his head a little back.

Both moved in opposite direction to maybe come together as the fate had planned.

_____

Upon reaching her apartment she sighed and took out her trolly bag to pack her stuff.
She was stuffing her bag placing anything anywhere and waiting for her pizza to come.
Continously murmering
" zaroor daal me kuch kaala hai jo ye log bula re hai....kya pata puri daal hi kaali ho...be aware sanyu maarne waarne ka plan toh ni hai?? Kya kuch bhi sochti hai sanyu tere hi maa papa hai maarege kyu or tune konsa koi crime kiya hai...par why m i talking to myself?... Urghh!!! I'll go mad"

She finally zipped her bag and her bell rang indicating the arrival of her pizza. She sat to relish her fav chicken pizza for the last time till next 15 days. Yeah her family was a strict vegetarian people so she ate it without letting them know.

__________

Randhir on the other hand had Bella with him to pack his bags neatly.

B: baby I'll miss you!!
She spoke in her accented tone.

He caged her in a backhug while she was packing his stuff and started nuzzling her neck.

Rd: I'll miss you too.

She turned around and hugged him.

B: you promised you will talk to you parents regarding us the next time you will go to India.

Rd: ofc I will.
He spent his night cuddling with her. They hadn't crossed any limit till now. However modern he became he will never ever forget his roots. And she respected his decision.

Early in the morning they were all set to head to their destinations unaware that their destiny will soon land them together. They didn't acknowledge each other despite of being in the same plane. Hoping to enjoy their forced holidays and pass these 15 days without an argument or silly banter with their parents.

___________________

Hello people!!!
Umm...the response is less to this ff as compared to views. Are you liking this ff??

M keeping a target this time do complete it.

Target: 40 votes

#ijazat
#Riya❤️