8#

Harsh: you two have maximum of 1 year to excel in business. And after the year we are getting you married. Its high time. Tumhare jitne bacchon ke bhi bacche ho gye hai.

Rd: Dad you are again imposing your decision.

S: mom dad this is about my life. Bahut le liye aapne mere decisions.

Kishore glared her.

K: hume toh doubt ho ra hai tum dono ek dusre ko pasand bhi karte ho ya shadi se bachne ka naatak kar rahe ho.

The moment he said that Randhir held sanyu by her waist and crashed her on his chest. She faked a smile.

S: aisa kuch ni hai dad. We love each other A LOTTT.
She stressed the last two words.

Anju: or haan iss ek saal me hum kabhi bhi tumhare ghar aa sakte h to keep a check on you. Or ab hume pata hai tum kis din kiske ghar rehte ho toh its easy for us.

Both face palmed themselves thinking what have they gotten themselves into. All the four went back to enjoy the party contended that their children have found a life partner finally.

S: tujhse shadi karne se accha me kunwari marr jaun.

Rd: ye sab teri vajah se hua hai. Ab reh sath me pura ek saal.
What will i tell bella?? Shitt. She will get mad. Yahaa me humari shadi ki baat karne wala tha or iske sath fass gya. (He murmured to himself).

They both were being called by their parents at the food section.

A: sanyu randhir beta chalo khaana khalo. Or ab tum dono yahaa ho toh ek sath time spend karna. Humne Chattarpur wala farm house tumhare liye ready karwa diya hai. Enjoy your vacations. Pata ni wahaa time milta hoga ek dusre ke sath ya nahi.

Both had their eyes wide open as if it will come out anytime if they received more shocks. This night was probably turning into the most eventful nights of their lives.

They silently started filling their mouths thinking the ways to bear each other without killing themselves.
A moment later they saw all eyes towards them from a distance. Getting the signal first Randhir stuffed a morsel in her mouth quickly , making her cough badly as she was already chewing a bite.

Rd: shitt!! I'll bring water.
He at once rushed to bring a glass of water.

Making her gulp it he patted her back slowly to make her stable. Their parents admired them as if they were seeing the most lovely couple. Only if they knew what was behind the facade.

S: oye shekhawat tujhse ek bhi kaam dhang se ni hota kya??
She glared her and started eating her broth without paying any heed to him.

Rd: iske liye toh kuch karna hi bekaar hai.

Their parents chuckled looking at them fighting.

Harsh: mujhe toh humare din yaad aa gye Renuka.

The night full of surprises ended waiting for the new day where they will be shifting to that farmhouse.

__________________

Double update. Ab toh vote kar do.

#ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️