10#

she didnt know when she fell asleep thinking about some incidents. On the other hand Randhir completed some office stuff that he brought there. He went to bed and scrunched his nose looking at her.

" kiske sath sona padh ra hai..." he murmured and got inside the covers.

It was just in the middle of the night his slumber thinned due to something crawling on his stomach and a weight on his chest. He looked at the source and found out that it was HER.
He again looked at her but this time it was in a different way. He looked how peaceful she looked when she was asleep. Suddenly realisation dawned upon him.

" what the fuck!!! Why am I bloody gawking at her?" He murmured to himself.

In the next moved he jerked her off him making her awake.

" WHAT THE HELL" she shrieked due to the sudden attack on her. " WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NOW?? WHY ARE YOU AFTER ME EVEN DURING MY SLEEP HAA?" She yelled clutching his shirt tightly bringing him closer than the permitted distance.

" ohh i get it now Ms. Innocent...you are actually desperate.." He now held her by her waist eyeing her hands on his shirt. And she didn't realise the position as his words again hit her hard.

She left his shirt and made space between them.

" i...i am so..sorry" she said stammering.

" you know you could have directly told me. I wouldn't mind it doing actually". He said though not meaning any of these things what he said but it was fun teasing her. But he missed that she said sorry to him in reality.
He noticed the look on her face which was weird for a girl like her almost as if she was hurt.

" OUT!!!" She whispered.

" excuse me". He said.

" GET OUT I SAID" she roared this time.

He understood she was serious by her tone so he didn't make a fuss instead he was confused. It wasn't a big deal for them to taunt and behave like this then what went wrong that her behaviour changed so drastically.
He went to living room as others were locked as per their parents order and slept on the sofa.

In the morning he was woken up by the servant.

" sir aap yahaa? " he asked.

" haa wo office ka kaam karte time aankh lag gyi...ek coffee dena please. " he said stretching his arms.
He went towards the room and saw his suitcase outside. The door being locked by her.
He sighed and went to the common washroom.

He was having a normal day but she didn't come out. Though he knocked a few times but getting no response he let her be. Afterall why should he bother. He should be happy that she isn't bothering him.
He went out at noon to stroll in the local area and see if he gets any beer.
He returned late at 8 pm but was shocked that she still hasn't turned up.

" sanyukta ne kuch khaya?" He asked the servant to which he nodded in negative.

Randhir started to worry. Was she fine? What happened to her suddenly? Above all SHE was not eating food. SHE who could die for food. He thought he had enough now so he started to bang the door.

" Sanyukta...sanyukta open the damn door or i will break it" he said knocking hard on the door.
Still NO RESPONSE.

He finally decided to break it. Not able to think anything else. He took few steps back for the run up and ran towards it. Before he could bang on the door it opened making him directly enter the room with a gush amd fall on the floor. She who stood at side was gawking at him. He got up and rubbed his bumb.

" atleast give a shout out that you are opening " he grumbled in pain. Then he noticed her. Eyes all puffy and red. Dark circles due deprived sleep easily visible on her voice as if she was been crying the whole while. Yess!! Probably she was crying.

" Randhir pls can we talk" she asked him in her wobbly voice yet which carried a serious tone.

___________________

That was it folks. Tell me how you find the story going so far.
You want me to continue with it longer or end it up soon??? Do tell.

Byeeee

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️