21#

Randhir sprinted out of his apartment with his car keys. He was smiling all the while driving and there he reached HER place. Yes SANYUKTA's place.
Her small 2 floor house seemed too big for him to enter. He roamed around the house to find an entrance. No he can't go directly through door. He will just see weather she slept or not.
Peeping through ground floor windows he found everything a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room but a bedroom so he assumed that it must be on the first floor.

A british kid who was seeing him roaming around the house came to him.

" hey you bloody thief. Are you going to rob my Sany's house" he asked trying to look furious.

" hell no kiddy. She is my friend" he said afraid that the kid might shout and neighbors may call police.
Sanyukta se judi har cheez me hi panga hai. (He thought)

" then why are you sneaking like this. I am telling you i know karate and if you try to harm Sany i will cut you into pieces." He said taking a karate position.
Randhir chuckled looking at the kid.

" ohh she is upset from me so i am here to make it upto her. Will you help me in getting in? You like her? Don't you?" Randhir asked him in a way blackmailing him emotionally.

" I don't like her...i love her. I wish i would have been your age to propose." The kid sighed while Randhir gawked at him.

" propose?? Jab hum tumhari age ke the toh remote ke liye ladte the. Kaha aa gaya zamaana". Randhir said making the kid look at him furiously.

" what did you say? Did you just abuse me?" He asked.

" no!! Okay will you help me?" Randhir asked seriously.

" what do i need to do?" He asked

" just stand here and see no one comes until i climb the tree and then to the window. Once i show you thumbs up you may go. " Randhir told his full proof plan in a go.

" fair enough senior" the boy said and showed him thumbs up.

Randhir climbed the tree and hung on the window showing the boy a thumbs up while in return he glared him and pointed his finger indicating or warning him to dare harm his sany.
Randhir chuckled and went inside as the window was open and sanyukta was lying on the bed with eyes wide open and in deep thinking unable to notice his presence.

" mera naam bol ke soya karo
Khidki khol ke takia mod ke soya karo
Hum bhi aayenge tumhare khayalon me
Islie thodi jagah chhod ke soya karo"

Randhir said as he entred her room and she gasped.

" mere bina neend ni aari na?? Kaise aayegi maanlo ki aadat ho gyi hai tumhe meri" he again said making her chuckle.

" khud ko yu jhute dilaase mat diya karo
Apni khwahishon ko mera naam dete ho
Khyaalon se nikal kar asli duniya me jiya karo"

Sanyu too replied.
" islie aaye ho mere paas. Khud neend ni aari hogi. C'mon Shekhawat ego side rakh ke kabhi toh baat karle." She said.

He just lowered his head in embarrassment. The awkward silence was broken by a phone ring which was apparently sanyu's.

" kiska hai?" He asked.
" tumse matlab" she replied.
" jhuti hi sahi but you are my fiancé so han hai mujhe matlab" he said.

She just rolled her eyes and showed her the screen.

" ohh Anju maa!! Speaker par rakhna haa phone" he said while she though ye kabse maa bulane laga.

" jab se humara rishta hua...now pls pick up". He replied as if reading her thoughts.

" hello...they both spoke up together while she glared him hard.

" thank god tum dono sath ho. Sanyu beta ek problem ho gyi hai. Jab tum dono ki daadi ko humne bataya ki tum dono nikal gye ho toh unhone zidd karke apni flight cancel karwali. Or ab wo England aa rahi hai tumse milne. Beta humne rokne ki koshish ki but woh nahi maani. Tum kiske ghar rahoge?" She finished in a go.

"Mere!!"  Randhir spoke up immediately while sanyu just stopped her hands from strangling him.

" accha beta unhe zara sa bhi shaq mat hone dena tum dono ke baare me. Wo jaldi vaapas laut jayengi. Tab tak pls sambhaal lena. Wo 2 ghante me apni flight se pahuchengi". She said and disconnected the call.

" shitt!! 2 ghante!! Nikal Shekhawat sara saaman pack karna hai tumhare ghar le jane ke liye." Sanyu rushed to her wardrobe while he rushed to his car.
" oee meko apne sath leke jaio naalayak!!" She shouted on top of her voice.

ON THE OTHER SIDE IN INDIA....

" Ab yahi dono inn dono ko sahi raste pe laa sakti hain". Renuka chipped sipping her coffee. " patani kaisi angrez ke sath reh raha hoga mera baccha." She said again while the trio i.e. Harsh, Renuka and Anju laughed.
Though Kishore was still unaware of the situation.

_________________

Kaisa laga??? Do tell fast through lot of comments.
Agar accha hai toh i need feedbacks or accha nahi hai toh bhi i need feedback.

Aage kya hoga socho socho....

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️