7#

They turned around after making their fullproof plan and whom they saw made them gulp in fear. Their parents were standing just behind them.
The thought that what if they heard everything came at once in their minds.

Anju: sanyu you know each other?

S: wo mom he is the one i was talking about.
She thought to execute the plan taking the risk what if they hadn't listened.

Anju: what??
She widened her eyes.

Renuka: Randhir mind telling us.

Rd: mom she is the one.

Anju and renuka looked at each other for a moment and then squealed in pleasure.

Anju hugged Sanyukta.

A: tujhe nahi pata me kitni khush hu. Shekhawats humare family friends hai. You remember??

At this moment Sanyukta wanted to roll her eyes and laugh out loud that how they secluded her from their lives for business and now asking if she remembers anything. Ironic much.

Re: humne toh tum dono ke rishte ke baare me socha tha but fir laga ki tum ek dusre se bahut alag ho but look at the destiny.

Kishore: wo sab toh theek hai par ye sath me rehna kab se hai tum dono ka?? Aur hume kuch bataya bhi nahi.
He said sternly.

Harsh: kiske ghar pe rehte ho?

" mere ghar par" both butted in exactly at the same time and bit their tongues. Now probably they would be caught.

S: wo...hehee...wo actually hum shifts me rehte hai. Monday to wednesday iske ghar par or thursday to sunday mere.

He sighed and looked at them again.

Renuka: toh shaadi ka kya socha hai.

"Noooooo" both screamed as if someone asked to give away their last chocolate left.

Rd: i mean we are happy like this only what is the need. And let us grow in business first. Haina sanyu.

He glared her to speak something while she glared him indicating how dare he call her sanyu

S: ha ha rannu is right. I am telling you both this only. And we are happy together . Shadi ki responsibility abhi zyada ho jayegi.

She said rannu playfully to irk him.

Kishore: give us time to think.

Four of them went to a corner and started discussing something. It was a moment like your father calls and says tumse baat karni hai and abhi tak ke kiye saare kaand yaad aa jate hain.

She was biting her  nails while he was tapping his foot nervously.

S: what if they fixed our marriage?

Rd: i will back out. I don't have interest in you and I don't want to spoil my life.

S: i am dying to make you mine rannu.
She remarked sarcastically.

They returned making them curious. What if something happened which they will regret. This was just an escape plan for them but sometimes cupid and destiny have their own plans.

____________________

Long time. Isn't it??
So tell me how was it??
What they must have decided??

I am not getting votes yrr. Common all you need is to just press the star.
Or is there any glitch in the story that you aren't liking??
Tell me khulke i will improve.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️