23#

Randhir instructed Bella what grannies wanted. On hearing what he said she widened her eyes in shock and almost panicking she asked " wait Ron. Where will i live then? Where should i go?"
This made him crinkle his eyes.
" what do you mean by where you should go? You have an apartment to live in. Go there for sometime" he said in an obvious tone.

" Actually i wanted to tell you..that..umm...my apartment...it's umm...sold and I don't have a place..." She wasn't able to complete when he interrupted "What? And why didn't you tell me? When did this all happened?"

" its a long story. I'll tell you when you are free from this chaos.." She rolled her eyes around his home and moved to get her bags.

" wait Bell...you can stay at SANYUKTA's apartment. She won't mind. Haina Sanyukta?" He looked at her and she glared him hard. If looks could kill he would have been in grave right then.

" well I don't mind actually until you don't do what you did to this house. And mind you I don't want my home a pinch here or there when i return. Randhir samjha do ise varna me sab sach bol dungi tumhari Paro ko ki hum yaha ek sath ku hai.."  sanyukta said last line as a mere whisper just for him to listen.

"Bacchon ab apni bai ko bhej bi do. Bada pyaar lagta hai tum logo ke beech me.." Pari ma said.

Randhir and Sanyu sat beside their grannies while Bella came with her luggage.
Randhir messaged Bella that he'll meet her later in the evening but for now she had to go.

Sanyukta acted to bid her a bye and handed her the address and keys of her apartment.

Grannies smirked on their first victory.
" chalo ye angrezi murgi toh bhaag gyi...ab inka kya hoga kaalia" Geetu ma spoke and both of then bursted into peals of laughter.
Here our Sandhir gave them an are-you-crazy wala look.

"Sunn Guddu tumhara office jo kal se tha ab wo kal se nahi hai.." Pari ma spoke cofusing them " matlab tumhare papa ne tumhare boss se baat karli hai or tum 2 hafte ki leave pe ho kyuki hum yah hai" she spoke clearing their confusions.

" thank you thank you thank you maa you are the best!!" Sanyu exclaimed hugging them.

" arre sanyu rukk sirf guddu rahega humare sath. Tumhara office hai normal toh tum jaogi" they cleared every detail.

" kyu ye kyu jaegi? Me akela rahunga?" Randhir spoke out of the blue " mera matlab...usko promotion mil gaya toh merese zada assignment karke" he said covering up.

"Gudduuuuu....asli vajeh bi batayega toh hum tujhe kuch ni kahenge.
Hume ek ko bhejna tha kyuki tumhara khadoos boss kisi ek ko hi chutti dera tha. Hume laga tu hume ghumaa dega tera sheher. Par ab tujhe bi jana hai toh jaa." They spoke ever so dramatically.

" nahi maa its okay. Me aapko ghuma dunga" he said.

They both felt something something inside them listening to the recent piece of news.
15 days and night they spent together doing things which make them laugh though but you know there is this bond which develops between two people even if they spend 2 nights together. You can neither accept it nor you can deny it.
Though they'll be meeting everyday but what will be the point. She coming hell tired from office and he coming tired from the city tour.
Lets see how the things go between them.

____________________
First of all i am really sorry for not posting any of my stories lately.
I am loaded with assignments and i just made covers as a stress buster during this time.
Today suddenly words for this ff came in my mind so i wrote this. Sorry if it was crap and not upto the mark.

Still do give your feedbacks please. I'll finish this off soon and then concentrate on The Royal Life.

#IJAZAT
#Riya❤️❤️