32#

This is the caste collage

This is the caste collage. I am changing the character of Lagan. She is Neha Sharma now.
And i am sorry to all Francisco Lachowski fans for making him the villain(Zach).
These are totally fictional characters so please don't develop any hard feelings 😉.
Neil is yet to come. Till then guess who he might be.
________________________________

The court hearing went well and Zachary was sentenced to life imprisonment with the help of cctv and Bella.
Outside the court Randhir went to Bella.

" Thanks a lot Bella. I forgive you for what you did and I know that it wasn't your mistake. But still you know it hurts. If you would have told me earlier it wouldn't have had happened". He sighed and told her.

" you know what Ron this was destined to happen. Maybe if it didn't have happened you haven't realised what she means to you. Good luck and don't forget to invite me in your wedding." She winked and walked away.

He reached hospital to see his grannies in her room patting her forehead and talking to her. When they saw him entering they kissed her forehead one by one and came to him.

" Guddu..theek hojana hai isne. Hum tere liye khana laaye hai kha lena. Kal se kuch dhnag se ni khaya." They spoke and went away consoling him. In corner of their mind they also knew that possibilities are numerous.

He sat next to her and ate his broth talking to her timely telling her about the case hearing. When he was finished his gaze went to the novel which Bella gave to him.

" sanyu lets read this. This is my favourite novel." He said excited and opened it.

"This Hazel Grace you know was a fighter. She had cancer yet she was happy. You are also my fighter. Chalo lets read". He started reading.

He used to read her novel every day since then. It had been 2 days.

" Thats the thing about pain my friend" august says "it demands to be felt". He said the last line of the chapter and looked towards her feeling the pain.
Almost 3 days later their parents came at night all of a sudden.

" hey mom dad what happened?" He asked worried.

"Beta we have an early morning flight. We got visa only for a week in emergency. We will try to come asap till then take care of her and your grannies. Don't leave them alone too. And do shave." Harsh said hugging him.

They stayed there for sometime till then he slept.
It was just 2 week of her being in coma. She was stable and out of danger now. Yet she wasn't conscious.

" Now we are going to read the last part Sanyu. Hope you enjoyed the novel. I loved telling it to you. You know that right..". He said.

It was his every night routine to tell her the story. At days he went to office and at night he stayed with her.

(Last paragraph of the book

(Last paragraph of the book...must read)

As he finished the last line as a habbit he looked at her and he was shocked. She had her eyes open with tears in them and lips quivering.

(These are some quotes from TFIOS)

________________

Last part to come out tomorrow.
Till then feedback what you felt for the story.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️️❤️️