26#

"Sanyuktaaa!!!coffee" Randhir shouted sitting on the sofa as soon as he returned home.

" kaha tha tu guddu" pari maa came and handed him the coffee.
" aap kyu laye" he asked taking the cup totally avoiding the topic.

" teri sanyukta chali gyi kyuki kaam pe" she said and went to the kitchen.

"Uhh..ohh" he sipped the coffee and went to his(their) room with the mug.

Closing the door behind him he took out a photo frame from his jacket. It was of sanyukta looking at something and stucking her tongue out. While he was in her apartment he noticed the purple and white walls full of her pictures so he sneaked one of them. REASON UNKNOWN. (Though known but he is denying🙄🙄)

"Lets get started randhir. Just a month with her and then bella" he murmured to himself as if assuring the walls and the air.

It was a week since grannies were with sandhir. Many things changed in this whole week.
Sandhir would meet each other for a very short span of time. She would sometimes go early in the morning or come very late at night. He would many a times go to bella who use to be very tensed regarding something but wasn't telling him. Circumstances didn't made them talk.
That night it was 11:30 pm and he was waiting for her. His instinct didn't let him sleep though he was tired as he took grannies to different churches today. A honk outside the house made him look outside the window. There he saw her coming out of the car and a guy a blonde guy came out. They hugged though a side one but it didn't make him happy at all. She was his fiancée and no one can come close to her.

She entered the house with the spare key she had not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Kaun tha wo?" He asked as son as she entred the room.

" kaun?" She asked removing her stilletoes.

" jiske sath tum aai" he asked irritated.

" arre wo. He was zach . I've been assigned his partner with a new project. And give me the file in which we've been working." She said going inside the washroom.

" thats with you" he shouted.

" can you please call bella. Its urgent to get the file. She will seacrh it up and keep it ready in the morning. The red one. " she shouted from inside.

Precap: "you bitch you gave me the wrong presentation. And the date went off. Now see what i am going to do with your Ron. I'll hurt him in a way it will hurt the most."  Someone shouted on phone.
_____________________

What is the turn the story is going to take???
Stay tuned.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️