33#

As soon as she opened her eyes he was in another world. He just hugged her without saying a word not able to speak anything and eyes flowing. He pressed the bell loudly to call the doctors.

" Ran...randhhirrrr!!!" She spoke through her mask.

" ha..haa sanyu me idhar hi hu. Shh...abi kuch matt bolo doctor aare hai."  He said and ran a hand on her head which was covered with bandage.

The doctor came and started checking her. All the way he had a smile plastered on his face.
The doctors removed her from ventilator and helped her first to breath normally. Once done he turned to Randhir.

" i am glad young man that she woke up. Its a miracle indeed. Patients take years to recover from an accident like this." He patted his shoulders and walked away.

" sanyukta you rest I'll be back" he was about to go when she held her hand.

" please don't go" she pleaded.

" let me make a phone call na baba i am coming" he said.

" yahi kar lo" she said stubbornly.

He huffed and sat there making phone call to every possible person expressing his elation.
He asked Bella to bring grannies next day in the morning. Yes!! All this while it was Bella who took care of them. She used to manage them and her work. Randhir was happy that he accepted her friendship.

" how are you?" She asked.

He chuckled and said " Coma se tum aai ho baahar me nahi".

" haslo haslo!!! I am a mess here or tumhe hasi aari hai. Baboon shekhawat." She twitched her nose but winced due to injuries on her face.

He at once got up and took her in a hug.

" itna bolna zaroori hai. Chup ni reh sakti?" He questioned as a tear escaped his eyes. He couldn't see her in pain anymore.

"Accha naaa...or ye tumne bi no shave November rakha hai kya? Bhaalu kyu bane padhe ho?" She asked giggling.

He adored this site. He was waiting for this moment for whole 2 weeks now.

"Accha rest abi. Mujhe bi karne do. I was so worried ki neend bi ni aayi itte din se." He smiled and rested himself on the couch in that room.

She pretended to close her eyes but when she noticed him in deep slumber she stared at him. It was still paining a little to move but she so wanted to go to the loo. So she pressed the bell as she didn't want to break his sleep.
But the bell too made noise waking him up.

" what happened? Are you alright? Kuch chahiye?" He panicked as soon as he got up.

" wo mujhe..." she was about to say when nurse came in " can you take me to washroom" she said to the nurse and he looked down awkwardly.

The night went well. He slept peacefully for the first time in so many days while she had a sleepless one despite of the medicines thinking about him..about the change their lives took most importantly their relationship.
She remembered that he told Bella to bring grannies. Should it mean that they are still together. With her being in thoughts the morning gave its appearance.

He woke up due to sunrays and saw that she was already up.

" good morning...soyi ni kya?" He asked thinking she might haven't slept.

" just woke up.." she lied studying her.

" geetu maa and pari maa will be coming in sometimes with Bella. I have to go to the office. I have to complete our project". He said sad to leave her.

" ohh okay...jao jao" she said playfully thinking about something.

" itna uchlo kudo matt. You are still not fine" he said strictly.

He went away when grannies came. They blessed her and hugged her shedding some happy tears.
She was sitting silently eating her food when suddenly she called Bella near her.

" Do they know about you and Randhir now?" She asked her hesitantly expecting to hear what she wanted to.

" umm...we are not together now." She said playfully and in a chilled out manner.

" that means I wasn't dreaming when he said that. It wasn't a hallucination." Sanyukta said excited.

" yup its true. You are damn lucky." Bella hugged her making her surprised.

"Now it won't work like this. I know he won't tell you his feelings. He did the same to me amd you don't know what turn your life may take the next moment so i am bringing the things after dropping your grandmoms. Prepare your speech what you want to say. You are proposing him today." Bella winked at her making Sanyukta nervous like hell.

" i...I don't love him" Sanyukta asked.
"Are you sure? Okay fine. I'll propose him once again " Bella shrugged and was going out when she called her " okay yes I guess "

" perfect now be ready with your feelings" Bella clapped her hands and took grannies with her who were till now discussing about how Naagin will take her INTEKAAM.

Sanyukta was thinking the ways to tell him about her feelings. Before she can even jot down the points which she was counting on her fingers Bella came with Balloons of blue and white colour and two rings.

" we already have rings Bella." Sanyu showed her the rings amd laughed.

" so what. These rings will be exchanges out of love and not out of duty. These are different baby doll" Bella side hugged her.

"Its time for him to come...are you ready?" Bella asked exhausted to blow balloons.

" I guess. I am nervous. He is hopeless. He should have done this". She made a puppy face.

" I am going out. I'll be seeing you from outside okay?" Bella said and walked out giving her a thumbs up.

He came after 10 minutes. Shocked written all over his face.

" sanyukta what is this? Kaun aya tha yaha?" He said moving to her but she kept her finger on his lips.
She decided to speak the first thing that came to her mind looking at him.

"I am in love with you" she said but when he was about to interrupt he shut her again " i am in live with you and i am not in a business of denying myself the simplest pleasure of saying true things. I am in love with you and i know that love is just a shout out into the void and that oblivian is inevitable and that we are all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labour has been returned to dust and i know that the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and i am in love with you. Now don't think so much. Reject me if you want. It will be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. Will you marry me? "
She said with tears at the end.

" you were hearing it everyday. You heard me evey day." He said hugging her tightest and she winced a little playfully.

" ohh...sorry sorry. Its...its a yess you idiot. We are already engaged for your kind information." He said hitting her shoulder.

She gave him the rings and they slide it in each other's hand hugging her and kissing her forehead.

________________________

                                  THE END

And it brings an end to this story. Next will be the epilogue. Maybe you'll get 2.
I would have posted it earlier but after i typed it i slept ...hahahaaa...so the update.

Do feedback how you felt about it.
Silent readers please please please give your comments.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️️❤️️

Ijazatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें