Epilogue A❤️️

SANYUKTA's POV**
Indeed time flies and whats constant is only the change. Who would have thought that me and Randhir would be together ever. I couldn't stand a sight of him few months back and here we are getting married today. As clichè as it may sound but our journey started like the most hateful it can be and then those 15 days. I still can't believe that I outgrew any liking towards him.

The comfort which he gave and the solace which i felt with him was beyond any feeling. It was like i lacked the warmth when he became distant the day he said that 'desperate' word. It isn't any past or something but a distant school memory where i was being called this since my alleged boyfriend spread a rumour in the influence of his latest crush. It was just an outburst remembering those depressed days.

But then the engagement bomb exploded . I couldn't digest that someone was ruling my life so i became outraged but then i was heck of a confused being struggling to dig out my feelings. I have always been a lonely child whose parents were away doing good for the world but forgetting their daughter.

Then someone comes whose entire attention was towards you no matter the concern whether it was to annoy you or trouble you. I had his full attention and i grew fond of him of his presence.

And then it started. The jealousy the confusion or maybe it was the time we started spending away from each other when grannies came. And the realisation slapped us hard in the face when that dreaded accident happened. It gave us time to think what we actually wanted from each other and from life.

People might think its just crap what other say that you may hear things when you are in comatose but i felt it. I heard each and every word he said. Not only heard but felt it too. I may have gone if it wasn't for him. Think of me as selfish or whatever but that was true he brought me back. And then there wasn't a speck of doubt. I had fallen for him,his troublesome pranks, his warmth,his care, his story telling skill and i had fallen very hard.

Its been two months I returned from hospital. These were the best two months. We were what people in our office referred 'couple goals'. Yes girls were jealous and guys envyed him but who cares.
I am standing infront of the mirror in all my red lehenga glory. The wedding is planned in England itself since we hold our memories here and will be settling here only.
I hear a whistle from the door of my room and it isn't require to turn as i know who it was. Regardless of my response i sensed him coming closer and standing just behind me. We may have spent all the time in the world but still the proximity makes me tingle and i can feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

" Beautiful!" He exclaims making me more redder if that was possible and turning me into beetroot.

" you know you shouldn't be seeing me" i reply.

" i like that colour on your face" he hugged me from behind and burried his face in my neck inhaling my scent. This is the action he does whenever he wants to say something.

" what is it Randhir?" I ask and he gasps.

" what?" He asked.

" you want to say something?"

he backs out a bit and scratches the back of his neck cutely unable to form the word.

" wo actually...i...umm..just wanted..shit!! Its difficult. Turn around" he said and i widen my eyes.

What is he upto now?

I was anticipating a response when i sensed something crawling against my neck. I looked down and was shocked. It was a chain with R pendant diamond studded. It was first time when he was giving me something.

" Randhir...this wasn't necessary. I-"
He cut me off with a finger on my lips.

" i know i never gave you anything to show how much i love you...heck i never even proposed you. I am such a fool but you know how i am and you know what you are to me. This is just a symbol that i am always with you no matter what. I will be there for you and with you even when you are old and lying on the bed unable to move. But just know that i am there. ". He said kissing the side of my temple. Unkowingly a tear escaped my eyes making its way down when he turned me around and wiped it.

" come on yrr. Don't spoil you make up varna log kya kahenge RSS ki wife ko ek eye liner ni lagana aata." He smirked and straightened his hair looking in the mirror.

I smacked his arm and messed up his hair earning a groan from him.

" what is this yrr? Abi sahi kiya mene."

" arre me bi toh RSS ko apne match pe laari thi. Ab log kuch ni bolenge". I winked at him.

There was a knock on the door and my mom came. I hugged her tightly knowing very well that i may not see her now as often. No matter how she was but she stayed with me in these 2 months afte she got a long span visa and she was now returning shortly.

We both went to the mandap together. It was a morning wedding so the farmhouse was all decled in flower decor making the ambience soothing and subtle as ever with the operah music.

Time went by and the rituals were finally done marking me by the name of my man as Mrs.RSS.

If someone would have told me that i will be marrying him couple months ago i would have laughed my ass off on his face but circumstances change and so does people. I guess everyone has their own paths of happily ever after destination and mine was this.

_________________

How are you all?
Missed me or the book?
Hahahaaa...anyways i am sorry for the delay but i was soughting out some really important stuff beside my exams. Hope you understand.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻may every wish of yours is fulfilled.

Anyone who has nothing to do on holidays just like me and is looking forward to read some good stuff can probably read "The bad boy's girl" and it sequel " the bad boy's heart". These are AMAZINGLY AWSOME books with plot twists and tales. You won't regret reading this.

Regarding the update how did you guys find it?
Do feedback and let me know.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️️❤️️