20#

LAGAN's POV****
Great!!! Dad had to chose one and only Mr. Baboon Kashyap for me. He is just so...I can't even tell you. Annoying, stupid, baboon, chimpanzee, monkey , smart, handsome urghhhh!!!! Okay he looks great and i kinda had crush on him in my university days but still he is annoying and i don't know why the hell he was being so sugary sweet with me today . It was like we were meeting after 2 years almost. He looked more tall dark and handsome though.
I also have a habit and obsession with baboons. You need to have a bit of "mumma traits" in you. Isn't it?
So where was i?
Yeah that baboon...Parth uncle is so sweet and his son is just a karela.
Mummaaaa!!! Our marriage is fixed. He said yes and i was just thinking what should i say but my years long piece of heart that liked him said yes too.
I could notice his smirk and i was so annoyed that i wanted to smack his face. Par ghar ki kheti ko ab kon barbaad karega.
Coming to the part you people are interested in i would be honoured to say that my parents were a total emotional wrecks.
They were more confused than NASA's scientist who need to decide their target for Mars shuttle.

POV ENDS****
________________

Randhir returned to his apartment after almost 13 days. Upon entering he rotated his eyes in it. It was a total mess. As if a huge party took place. He was now furious with anger oozing out of his eyes. He walked towards his room to witness a sleeping Bella and shitt!! She didn't had clothes on.

" Bella!!" He shook her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ron...you are back!!! Omg!! I am so happy." She was about to hug him unaware of her state but he adjusted her quilt above her shoulders and asked her " what's all this? How did you land up like this?"

She glanced down at her ownself and was shocked.

" i...I really don't know. I organised a pa..party yesterday as I got promoted...may...maybe i got a bit drunk and started dancing. Then we played never have i ever and after that I just don't know...i mean i am blank. I am sorry." She weeped hugging him tight while he too embraced her like a baby caressing her hair.

" shh!! Its okay" (no it wasn't) he was thinking. How could someone misbehave with his girl. Really was she his girl. Who didn't bother to call him except 1 time in this 15 day period.
Okay now wasn't the time to think. He was really tired and needed to relax.

" go and freshen up first Bell...you might feel good" he kissed her forehead out of habit but it didn't feel like before. Or when he kissed Sanyukta's forehead. It had a different spark altogether.

' i need to sought this out' he thought.

Freshening up in a different bathroom he came out and looked at the mess. Bella wasn't out yet so he decided to clean it up a bit. Beer bottles , cola cans..disposable things. What wasn't scattered there.
He scrunched his nose everytime an inappropriate thing came in his hand ( idea khud laga lo 😂).

He cleaned up a bit and graced him witb her presence with 2 coffee cups in her hand. She handed it to him.
He so wanted tea right then to shoo away his tiredness. Staying in India this long pretty destroyed his habits.

" you didn't pick up my call or did one yourself?" He asked her straight away sipping his coffee.

" i was busy baby and i got a promotion so work load increased. You tell me you talked to your parents about us?" She said looking sad.

" no...a problem came up so i had to stop." He said and got up to go inside the room.

Laying on the bed he was looking at the ceiling. Thinking what SHE might be doing? How SHE would be?
He was just turning his sides with mind replaying all the moments he spent in India with her.
" mere bina neend aa jayegi use?" He asked himself when Bella came in.

" Ron i need to go for work. You seem tired so just rest. I will come in the evening." She said and swayed towards the exit door.

He thought of something and he too sprinted out of the house.

___________________

How are you finding the story? Pls do feedback.
Comment as much as you can. If you want anything. Anyone's PoV. Any specific track if you want to see.
I don't want to see one word comment. There is a limit of 200 words for comments so comment khul ke sab ke sab. Jitne votes utne comments😂😂 if you do this Bella will be out in 2 updates and wo 2 updates tomorrow positively.

And if anyone knows my previous ffs Next Time and Crime. I need 2 editors for them. They are in a pathetic condition. So please if anyone can help me in editing. You will obviously get many things from me. Please pm me if anyone is interested. You need not to be a writer for that.
LOVE ⭐️⭐️

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️