17#

The morning gave its appearance earlier than usual. It was still 6 in the morning but never to rise early Sanyukta Aggarwal was all ready as their parents might come anytime. He didn't return in the room the entire night. She too didn't disturb him after that.
Bell rang breaking the silent atmosphere.

" Randhir...Randhir utho. Utho sab aa gye hai." She was shaking him but it seemed he gave a deaf ear to her ramblings.
She pulled him up keeping her hand below his neck and took him with her to their room. Pretty hard it was to carry a man as bulky as him.
Opening the door she found her mother and his parents.

" wow...we are really impressed by the arrangements beta. Well done. ". Renuka hugged her and came inside.

Anju didn't conversed much and came straight in.
" Randhir kaha hai sanyu?" Anju asked her.

" wo abhi so raha hai" she replied.

Anju could sense the mechanical voice and fake smiles she was giving.

" maa papa kab tak aayenge?" Sanyukta asked.

" unko 12-2 ka discharge milega. Tabhi aayenge. Or humne saare important invites email ke through bhej diye the."  Anju replied with a smile towards Renuka.

" beta ab toh apne unko utha do. ". Harsh replied playfully while sanyu just nodded and went inside playing with her shirt's hemline.

" kaise uthaun. Sab yahaa hai. Zor se chillaya toh? Muh par haath rakh dungi. Haa ye sahi hai."  Finally deciding she started to wake him up.

She was shaking him. He groaned and was about to yell when she kept her palm and shook her head.

" andar sab hain pls". she pleaded.

He went inside the loo whereas she went to see the breakfast preperations.

" Sanyukta caterers are here. Send Randhir for the placement fast. Its already 9 guests will be coming in next 2 hours." Renuka shouted from downstairs.
Sanyu who was running here and there for various things came running listen to her voice. All were excited except for the ones who need to be the most-bride and groom. She was descending the stairs when her foot slipped and she rolled down the stairs.

" sanyuktaaa!!!" Randhir who was coming out of the room and witmessed this came running towards her half conscious state.
Carrying her inside their room he placed her quickly on the bed. Calling the doctor he turned towards his parents.

" subah se dekh raha hu bhaag rahi hai wo. Itne servants hai unko nahi bol rahe usko idhar se udhar bhaga rahe ho. Pls jaiye yaha se me dekh lunga. Aap bahar ka dekhiye. Hum engagement ke time aapko mil jayenge bahaar." He shouted at them.

Harsh and Renuka smiled while Anju had confused yet terrified expression.

Renuka came towards him and cupped his chin " bahut pyaar karta hai na?" She asked.

" aap pls jao" he murmured.

The doctor came and dressed the cut on her forehead and elbow.
" she is unconscious due to shock. She'll wake up in half an hour. " he chipped and walked out.

Randhir in the meantime changed into his engagement clothes and brought hers too with him from the guest room so she would not take any stress. He decided to let her be and he would be as they were.
According to him this engagement won't change their equation but who knows what lies in future.

Soon she gained her senses back but still had a heavy head.

" jab itna kaam karna ni aata toh karti kyu ho?" He asked laughing.

She glared him " ohh please tum toh ye na hi bolo. Saand ki tarah sote ho pata haina tumhe ki weight lose ki zaroorat hai. Abhi bhi meri kamar dard kar ri hai" she said making him turn towards her.

" me mota kis angle se lagta hu tumhe" he asked.

" sheesha dekh lo saare sin cos tan ke angle se lagte ho. " she said and was going to exit the room when be stopped her " kidhar?"

" khud taiyyar ho gye me aise jaungi?huhh...ready hone jaa ri hi me bhi" she spoke.

" tum paagal ho ya acting karti ho. Ye kiske kapde pade hai saamne?" He asked while she bit her tongue.

" i am going out. Call me once you are ready or you need any help." He said and went out.

She was just confused at his behaviour. Was he the same one who had a balloon face in the morning.
And here people say that women are the complex species on the planet. She can now stand on a cliff and shout that she has discovered a complex man too.

_________________________

Next will be having the engagement pkkaaa!!! Pinky promise.

But plss vote and comment. Feedback is highly needed.

#Ijazat
#Riya❤️❤️