"Please," Camila repeated helplessly, gripping onto Lauren's sleeves.

"I'm sorry Camz," Lauren frowned and Camila couldn't stop her lip from trembling.

"I can't be alone, I'll be scared," she whispered and Lauren racked her brains for an idea.

"Vero and Alexa are only delivering things to people tomorrow, you could tag along with them. But it's illegal stuff, its still dangerous," She added the last part doubtfully.

"I can protect myself," Camila said quietly and Lauren gave her a small smile.

"Okay, you can go with them," She gave in eventually.

"I'm going to miss you," Camila told her and Lauren leant her forehead against the brunette's.

"I'm going to miss you too, I'm not used to being away from you," She mumbled and a Camila squeezed her hands.

"We'll be okay," She assured her, nuzzling their noses together.

"I know."
                                         •••
"Wake up Camila," Lauren whispered, not wanting to wake her by touching her.

She'd come to learn that as long as Camila was aware that it was Lauren and she could see what the older girl was going to do, she was okay with being touched.

She didn't like it if it was sudden or took her by surprise.

"C'mon, it's time to wake up," She coaxed, gently stroking her hair that was framing her face.

"Camz," She prodded, stroking her thumb over her cheek.

The younger girl flinched slightly and Lauren was quick to reassure her.

"It's time to wake up beautiful," She whispered and Camila opened her eyes.

"Five minutes?" She mumbled and Lauren nodded.

"Five minutes," She confirmed, leaving the room to finish applying her makeup.

"Camila," She called after a while, smiling when she heard the sound of footsteps.

"Why do we need to wake up so early?" She made her way into the ensuite, rubbing her eyes.

"Because I need to get there early, you get used to it after a while," Lauren told her and Camila checked the time on the other girl's phone.

6:45am.

"I'm sorry," Lauren said sympathetically and Camila shrugged.

"It's okay," She mumbled, dejectedly making her way to the sink and picking up her toothbrush.

Half an hour Camila had perked up and was sat on the island, swinging her legs as she waited for Vero and Alexa to arrive.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Lauren frowned and Camila nodded doubtfully.

"I-I haven't seen them since the party you know," She stammered and Lauren walked over to her, placing her hands on her thighs.

"They won't touch you baby, not if you ask them not to," She assured her and Camila nodded again.

The sound of a car pulling up outside was heard and Camila started to jump down before Lauren stopped her.