I'm so stupid.

Mikey's POV

Me and Diego were sat down watching to whilst the other two were doing fuck knows what, probably getting all freaky in the bedroom and shit when there was a knock at the door.

I looked over at Diego with a confused expression which he returned and shrugged.

"Go get it then" he said and rolled my eyes.

"Lazy ass" I said getting up and heading towards the door. I heard the volume on the television turn down as I made my way over to the entrance of the house and opened the door.

"Hello Mrs Parker how can I help you?" I said putting on a fake smile.

"You haven't seen my daughter have you? She's gone missing." She said frantically looking over my shoulder into the house.

"No ma'am I haven't but I can help you look" I said as I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my black vans.

"Okay sure, here's my number I case you find her." She said writing down on a piece of paper and then handing it over to me. I looked past her and saw her husband and sons get in separate cars and noticed Jason putting a gun in the back of his jeans.

"W-why does Jason have a gun?" I said pretending to be scared and looking at Amy's mother.

"Precaution sweetheart, don't be afraid he won't hurt you" she said smiling and running over to Jason's car. As soon as she got in I closed the door and yelled to Karen and Paul to get downstairs.

"AMYS MISSING LETS GO" I yelled as I grabbed my gun and phone and made my way out the house with Diego following.

We got into the silver Audi R5 and drove off as soon as we saw Karen and Paul leaving.

"Call Tyler" I said to Diego as I started driving down the long roads, the rain not helping us see clearly at all.

"What?" He asked sounding like he just woke up.

"Amy's missing" I said through the phone and then heard shuffling.

"Who do you mean she's missing?" He asked

"Who's missing?" I heard Ali's voice come through the phone.

"My nan! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS MISSING?!" Diego yelled back

"Okay we're gonna go look for her now." I heard more shuffling and then the boys talking amongst themselves.

"Be careful her whole family is out and they have theirs guns on them" I said as I kept looking around whilst driving.

"Yeah alright, call my if you have any updates" Tyler said before he hung up.

"I don't know how long she's been missing for and neither does her family" I said looking over at Diego who ran his fingers through his hair.

Amy's POV

They probably know I'm missing by now. And they're probably looking. Not only my siblings and parents but the boys too.

Theres me being an idiot and walking away again.

I looked around tired and layed on the ground whilst the rain poured down on me.