E) Stay at your Grandmother's house.

Start from the beginning

"You will?". She said.

You nod your head and start helping her search for Mr. Cookie.

"What exactly does Mr. Cookie look like?". You said while searching under the sink.

"Oh I think his coloured gray? I think I left him at the living room". Your Grandma said.

"Living room? What if he got out!?". You said.

"Oh no he wouldn't leave me , I think his just hungry again". She said.

"Hmm..Ill check somewhere ". You said going to the living room.

"Okay dear". She said.

You search every where in the living room , under the couch , at the bookshelf and other places.

You feel like using the bathroom so you went in the bathroom only to find.

"What da fak!!?!". You yelled as saw the sink full of water which is already flowing down and a hamster in it.

You quickly covered your mouth , you hope your grandma didn't hear you.

"Mr. Cookie.?". You said as you saw the hamster get out of the water .

You pick up the hamster and dry him off before showing it to your grandma.

"Grandma I found Mr. Cookie in the sink". You said giving Mr. Cookie to your grandma.

"Oh! I remembered I left him in the bathroom I was going to give him a bath until I left the bathroom to get him a towel and forget that I was cleaning him". Your grandma said.

"Uh..". You said to her.

"You must be hungry, I bake some cookies their in the living room, go ahead and eat". She said.

You nod and take a seat on the sofa. Your grandma seated opposite from you Mr. Cookie on her shoulder.

You take a cookie and eat it . It taste good.
"Mnmm it taste so good!". You said smiling at her.

She smiled sweetly.
"Oh thank you so much dear". She said.

You eat another cookie until you realize something .
"Grandma can I asked you something ?". You said.

"Yes dear?". She said.

"Why is your hamster named Mr. Cookie?". You said.

She giggled and takes a cookie on the plate and takes a small piece of it and gives it to Mr. Cookie.

Mr. Cookie quickly get it with his cute little hands and start eating it.

 Cookie quickly get it with his cute little hands and start eating it

"Awww". You said and  smiled .

"He loves cookie so much , that's why I named him that". She said.

"That's so cute". You said .

"Would you like to hold him?". Your grandma said as she carried the hamster and gave it to you.

"Sure!". You said as you happily pet the cute little hamster.

"Would you like to tell me why do you want to stay here?". Your grandma said as she smiles at you.

Sh*t! You don't want her to know she'll be dead worried! You thought as you think of something.

"Well..I'm just gonna stay here for a while because..my house is being renovated ". You said giving her a smile.

"Renovated?". She said in surprise .

"Yes!". You said nodding your head.

"Oh , well if the renovations finish can I go there and see it!". She said in joy.

"S-sure". You said.

"Wonderful!..oh I prepared your bedroom it's upstairs on he left". Your grandma said.

"Thank you". You said .

"Your welcome dear". She said.

"Grandma ". You said.

"Yes dear?". She said.

"Why are you in a kimono?". You said.

"Oh I visit my friend's house and she gave me this ". Your grandma said.

"Oh okay..I'm going to my room now". You said standing up and going to your bedroom.

"Oh sure go ahead you must be tired". She said.

You nod your head and went to your bedroom. As you went in the bedroom you quickly jump in the bed and stretch your arms.

"Man I'm so tired". You said as you rest your head on the soft pillows and went to sleep.