|B). Marry Ryan.|

Start from the beginning

You sigh and face palm.
"I'll find him". You said , you went back in the classroom .

"Okay class I'll be gone for a while, the teacher here will keep an eye of you all for a while ". You said .

The teacher nod and went in the classroom while you left and look for your husband.

Yes Ryan..you know back then he was a troublemaker , he was a bad boy and he always skip class guess what his doing now?

Yes skipping in teaching , Ryan took over his mother's place as a teacher and  of course he takes care of the hotel that his father owns.

You went to the place where he would always stay and that is the lab.

Ryan is a science teacher . You arrive infront of the door and knock.

But there was no answer you just opened the door and saw Ryan seating on a chair.

"Hey princess ~". Ryan said .

"What are you doing?". You said seeing that his holding a knife.

"Oh nothing just killed a a guy who hit on you last week ago". He said with a smirk.

"Mr. Shane?". You said closing the door and walk towards him.

"Yeah such an assh*le isn't he?". Ryan said.

"He just greet me good morning". You said picking up a cup and poured some water and drink it.

"I don't like it how he talks to you". Ryan said as he stands up and walks behind you. He pulls you by the waist , he pulls you close to him.

"Ryan..not now". You said.

"My princess ~ I been bored for the past weeks..I just been teaching those kids about science and its making me bored ~". Ryan said resting his chin on your shoulder.

You sigh . "Well what do you want to do so that you won't be bored?". You said.

-A lemon is about to happen here , if you don't like lemon then don't read-

Ryan smirks and brings his face close to your ears.
"Let's play~". He said as he nips your ear.

"Aah! Ryan ! Not here ". You said as Ryan suddenly carried you .

He let's you lie down the couch and gets on top of you.

"Ryan not here..someone will see us". You said.

"Relax princess, They won't. You do know that no students or teachers dare to get int this room without my permission ~". Ryan said as he place a kiss on your lips.

"Hahaha but someone will hear us". You said.

"If someone did I'll make sure they never hear again". Ryan said as he opens the button of your business jacket and top . He place butterfly kisses on your chest.