I'll Stop stabbing, When you stop Screaming. [C6;S1]

Vmplily and darkangel, this is for you.

Not the best section, but let me know what you think.

I'm still looking for a couple people to help me with editing.

please please please message me if your interested.

You can just do a chapter, or even a section, every little bit helps.

Three more Chapters after this one until I start the second part of the story, Titled [Escape or Freedom]

<3 I love you ALL! Thank you for all your support!

I'LL STOP STABBING WHEN YOU STOP SCREAMING

Chapter 6 Section 1.

Turners Point of view.

My bare feet touched the concrete and a sense of relief washed over me. I breathed in the cold night air, something I haven't experienced in far to long. It was very dark and I knew it had to be early morning, maybe two or three AM. I held Cora's limp body to mine and felt her shallow breathing on my neck. I knew I had to find some kind of medical help for her, but I had no idea when I was. I can't let her die. I need to save her, just like she saved me.

I surveyed my surroundings and noticed that I was somewhere set far back in the woods. I looked behind me at the large gray building that didn't fit in with the forest scenery. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about how many other people were trapped inside. I felt sorry for them, yes, but I knew that I was free now, and I would never think of this place again. Coraline fought to get out, to set me free, and know she is going to die?! Not if I can help it.

I turned away from the building and saw a long drive way snaking through the dark forest. I thought about running, knowing that the rode would take me to a busy street. I took a step in that direction when I felt Cora start to cough. I immediately laid her down on the cold white concrete.

"Cora?" I whispered, hoping for a response. None came, and I knew her time was running out. I grabbed for her wrist to feel her pulse, and it was now more faint than ever. A short beat every couple of seconds. I thought quickly, trying to find a way to keep her heart beating. I leaned over her and placed my hands on her chest, pumping her heart manually. I knew this wouldn't work well, but I hoped it would keep her alive a short while longer.

I heard shouts coming from the building behind me, and I knew the men in white, who I had heard call themselves "The keepers of Men" were now going to come after me, and I was sitting simply on the ground directly in front of the building. I jumped to my feet, and picked Coraline up, holding her like I hold a new bride. I couldn't help but get butterflies thinking of this strong woman as my wife. He looked down onto her face and marveled at her. She must've looked so beautiful before she was taken. I licked my lips and longed to kiss her, but I threw those thoughts from my head as I started to run.

"There must be cars here if there are so many workers...." I said aloud and let the thought trail off and I turned and quickly headed for the back of the ominous building; hoping for a miracle and parking lot.

"Hold Coraline, I'm gonna get you out of here." I stepped into the wet grass surrounding the building at as I rounded the corner I slipped, and nearly fell. I caught my balance and shifted Coraline's Weight. My eyes Adjusted to darkness and I ran towards a small orb of light I saw about a thousand yards ahead of me. I heard more shouts and I knew the "Keepers" were coming. I pushed myself faster and when I felt my cold feet touch stone, I hoped for the best.

I ran towards the stream of light and before I knew it I was standing underneath it, in the middle of a parking lot. I focused my eyes into the dark, and searched a car. I found on in a darker corner to my left and I quickly and gently laid Coraline down and ran towards the small black car. I pulled on the doors but they were, of course, locked. I didn't even stop to think before plunging my arm through the window. The glass shattered, and I ignored the stinging of the cuts on my arms. I reached inside and pulled the driver side doors lock up. I ripped the door open quickly and sat in the seat, crouching down over the steering wheel and ripping the small cover off the panel that contained the wires I needed to start the ignition.

I've hot-wired cars many times, but I've never been so nervous when I did it. Knowing Cora's life was on the line, along with mine, made my hands shakier than they have ever been. I quickly used the latch to pop the trunk open and hoped for screwdriver, knowing how much faster I could do this. Without one finding all the right wires would take me some time, not knowing anything about the model of the car. I ran quickly and searched blindly through the truck before my hand felt a screwdriver.

I Thanked any god out there and moved quickly to start the car. I pushed the Metal into the ignition like you would with keys the car started quickly. I released the breath that I had been holding for the past minute and ran silently over to Cora, Picking her help and laying her in the backseat of the car. I wiped the hair from her face.

"Were gonna get out Coraline, Your strong; and were going to get out." I ran my hand over her cheek and back out of the car, slamming the door. Suddenly I heard a gun shot, and my eyes focused on the side of the building. A group of at least ten men were now running towards us full force.

"Awe C'mon boys, Lowering yourselves to gun play?" I yelled towards them and laughed before pushing myself into the seat, slamming the car in drive, and heading straight for them. I never really thought about vehicular homicide before, but Damn, did it bring a smile to my face.

I pushed the gas pedal down to the floor and I felt the car pushing forward, slowly reaching its max speed. I met the men in mere seconds, bullets flying through the windshield. I kept the wheel straight and every time another bullet entered, the windshield shattered a little more until it become impossible to see. I've never been in any situation like this, so I thought quickly about any movies I had seen. The cops, or in my case, bad boys, would always put the car in neutral and kick the front window out. I was just about ready to try it out.

I pushed the gas pedal down and brought the car to its full speed. I pushed the gear stick into neutral and kept one hand on the wheel, while leaning my body sideways, pulling my long leg up to my chest, and quickly kicking the windshield a few times, it game quickly, just like Hollywood said it would. I quickly sat back in the seat, and was suddenly pierced with an unbearable pain in my shoulder. I slammed on the brakes and the car skidded to a halt. I grabbed my shoulder protectively before looking down through clenched teeth and saw the bullet wound I had expected.

I breathed deeply for a few moments to ignore the pain before I heard more gunshots, and the back window shattered. I looked around quickly and just prayed for my safe escape. I pushed the gas and followed the parking lot, and then finally the drive way. I looked back at Coraline and grabbed her hand as I knew we were nearing the end of the drive. The first thing I would do is find the nearest hospital.

"I made it Cora," I whispered, "and now were going to make sure you do."