I'll Stop stabbing, When you stop Screaming. [C3S2]

This is BY FAR, WITHOUT A DOUBT Thee hardest thing i have ever, ever, written.

I hope it was worth it. :/

Please for the sake of my sanity, let me know what your thinking.

GAH!

I turned to stare at the three men, all of them dressed in the horrible white robes, concealing their identities. The one standing on the outside left was the smallest. He was only about five foot six, and he was very thin, I would try to fight him first, and I would call him number one. The one in the middle was a much more scary looking. He was Huge, with broad shoulders, and large arms. The way he stood made me think he was in power. His arms folded across his chest, like he was going to watch casually as the other men tried to kill me. I would call him number 2, and pray that he doesn't get involved. The third man was also large, but not huge. He had thick arms and legs, and I could tell he was very strong. Number 3 frightened me a little bit too, though I wouldn't show any signs of fear.

"Hello Ladies, Are you ready to begin?" I said coldly, clutching my weapon. I walked slowly towards them, and number one darted at me. The room was large enough for me to stop and take one deep breath, to prepare myself mentally, and thats when the man plowed into me, knocking me to the ground. He got on top of me and held my arms down making me very uncomfortable. I peaked over to see the other two men, still standing and watching. I pushed him hard, trying to pry my frail arms free. This man may not be strong, but he was without a doubt stronger than me.

I pushed against him again with all of my strength and this time he moved slightly, just enough for me to loosen my legs and pull my knees to my chest hard, knocking him slightly forward, and loosening my arms. I instantly pushed my metal spear into his stomach making him scream out. I rolled over to get him off of me and I pushed the metal deeper, cutting off his air.

"Now, see what happens, you should have just let me go." I practically growled. I turned my head just in time to see number three advancing on me, as two stood and watched. I stood up straight, pulling my weapon from the mans unconscious body. He was still breathing, but faintly.

I stood with my arms drooped, hands wet with another persons blood, my head cocked to the side. I can only imagine how wild I looked. Number two was now getting closer and making a tight circle around me. I stepped over the limp body and towards number two, making him take a step back.

"Your little friend here was simple." I stated simply as I kicked the lifeless body that lay at my feet. "Now are you going to present me with a little more of a challenge?" I said calmly as I lunged towards him, the bloody spear angled towards him. He unexpectedly dodged me, ducking to the right, and as I stopped short he grabbed me from behind, wrapping my arms tightly behind my back. The sudden motion made my ribs ache, and I grinded my teeth together to resist screaming out in agony.

The man held me tighter and he turned and pushed me towards the huge man still standing in the doorway. 'I have to get free!' I screamed at myself. I pressed my feet to the ground, fighting the man holding me, screaming in rage, trying to get free. He only held me tighter. I thought about the millions of action flicks I had watched and tried to figure out how they got away. How is that going to help me? They were only acting, stuff like that doesn't work. I pulled on my arms, my shoulders aching, my ribs pulsating. I just have to get my arms free. Number three pushed me towards number two, and held me there in front of him like I was so kind of prize.

"Oh, sweet Coraline, why can't you just be civilized?" number two asked me in a low, husky voice. I spit at him in response. This obviously angered him because he uncrossed his arms and made a tsk tsk noise with his mouth, before striking me fiercely in the ribs. I screamed out in pain, as I felt another rib crack, and my already broken ones rattle. I slumped my body, unable to hold my head up through the pain. The large man struck my ribs again, and I yelled out through my clenched teeth. Number three dropped me, and I fell to ground. I tried to push myself off the ground with my hands, and knees but one of the men only stomped on my back, knocking me back down.

I couldn't move again, the pain was to much to bare. I laid there for a couple seconds wallowing in self pity, seemingly giving up. When I heard the men whisper something like stupid useless girl, I knew I couldn't let them win.

"I will fight and I will survive." I said in a harsh whisper, my voice barely there. I again tried to push myself up. This time getting onto my knees and looking up the men. One of them, and I am unclear which one, slapped me hard, my head jerking to the right side. I didn't dare move, but when I opened my eyes I saw my savior, my spear, only arms length away. How can I get it without them noticing?

"Do you feel stronger now?" I said after I spit the blood from my mouth. "Big tough guys, beating on an innocent woman." I turned my head and looked up at them, blood dripping from my lip, pain radiating from my ribs. "I bet you're real popular with the ladies huh?" They just kept staring down at me, and I chuckled. Number two turned his abnormally large head, to look over at three, and when three looked away I dove on the spear, grabbing it quickly, and clutching it in my shaking hands.

Number two quickly tried to grab me, but as he did I drove the spear into his chest. His body instantly went lip, and he started choking. I didn't waist anytime as I pushed his huge body over and off of me, down onto the floor. I ripped the spear from his chest, and stood up quickly, looking around for number three. He was no where in sight, but the door remained open. I spit blood onto the floor one last time before turning to stare into the mirror.

"Come after me, and I will kill anyone who gets close enough." These people deserved to die. I turned slowly and limped out the door, one hand around my ribs, the other clutching my spear.