Loving Manner

After Spike and I reached our climax we decided to actually shower so we could go do stuff, it was starting to reach lunch time. Spike dried off with the towel reserved for him, I did the same "What do you think we should do babe?" I heard Spike say with the towel gripped in his hands rubbing roughly against his head trying to dry the dampness his hips were bucked and he was staring at my half clothed self "I was wondering if you like... wanted to go to the Bronze later?" I asked "That sounds nice, are your little Scooby friends gonna be there?" "I'm actually not sure this time..." I said raking the towel "If so..." he grumbled then noticed me tense up "Then that'll make it more fun darling" he said reaching for the shirt on the counter. I smirked sensing his whole body language change "So love, wanna go uh hang out or something?" "There's not much to do in my house" "There's plenty-... Well whenever you come up with an idea I'll be downstairs" he said grabbing my shoulders roughly and kissing me on the cheek from behind.

I watched as he walked out of the bathroom door, I sighed and bit my lip tugging my shirt on. 'Spike has something on about him and it isn't normal either' I thought. I shoved my jeans on and sprayed myself with perfume, then went to my room to remake the bed. I cleaned my room nicely for a while until I decided that I should go see Spike, I was interrupted by my thought by "Sam love? There's a package outside... Can't get it as you know" I squealed and rushed down the stairs "Oh I know what it is!" I said jumping in excitement. I swung open the front door "Careful now I- Bloody hell!" I grabbed the package and looked at him "Oh baby I'm sorry I-" "It's alright, I'm all peachy" he said holding his cheek from the massive burn the sun hit him with. I realized the glass of the door caused the sun to hit off and shine onto Spike burning his face.

I slammed the door shut and put the package on the living room table "W-What'd you get?" he asked shyly "You'll see" I said pulling him into the kitchen to rinse the burn on his face "Sam I'm fine-" "Shush" I said forcing him to sit on the stool I picked up and set next to the sink "Oh I like how you get rough like- So what are you gonna do?" "I said... you'll see" I muttered grabbing the nearest clean dish cloth in one of the drawers rinsing it with water and ringing it out so it wouldn't make a mess. I turned back to Spike with the wet cotton bunched in my palm "You really don't need to..." he whispered shyly and looking away. I scoffed "Spike let me help you, I'm gonna make you feel better" "I know how you- Thank you gorgeous but really-" I shushed him by putting my left index finger over his lips "Shhh..." he looked at me with raised eyebrows as I slowly put the grey pattern on his left cheeks that scarred up with black and red.

Spike looked at the ground as I tended to his wound, I sighed and looked at him "I have some ointment around here somewhere" "You shouldn't-" "Did the cloth make you feel better?" there was a moment of silence as I turned to look for the thing I had mentioned earlier. I went to the closet "Ok fine it did help but you-" "Then I don't wanna hear it so let me have a minute to look for the cream alright?" "Yes love" I went through my first aid drawer which took a little bit to find but I had remembered where I put it last "Why do you have so many human things in your house?" I heard as I walked back towards him "So people like Buffy don't know my secret" I said shyly and squeezing out the ointment onto the pad of my pointer finger. I smudged it onto the burn causing him to hiss, but I rubbed it in more hearing him hum in approval as it went into the pores of his cheek.

Spike smiled at me "Well this stuff does work, I feel it just... fading away now" he said pushing the stool aside "What does Sammy get for helping?" he asked rhetorically looking up at the ceiling putting his fingers to his lips as if he's thinking. Then he walked up to me planting a kiss on my lips smiling as he pulled away "Thank you pet" he said reaching for my hand as I smiled back at him "You should make your lunch now if you-" "I'm not feeling all too hungry" "Wanna watch a show instead?" I asked gazing at him "Sure" "Passions is on I heard" he said holding my hand and walking with me to the living room. I stopped in my tracks to see the package "I forgot to open that" "Comes with old age I guess" Spike chuckled earning a playful slap from me.