Sleeping In My House

The walk home was nice, the night sky gleamed down on us as the stars shined. Spike decided to tell me a pick up line that he had come up with just in that moment "You see... All these stars?" he asked knowing my answer "Yes" "Well I love you more than all the stars in the sky, through every constellation up there and back" I giggled "I love you from infinity and then some!" I said slipping my fingers into his. Our hands intertwined and we looked at each other with smiles "I've had a lot of fun tonight baby" I told him "I'm glad, we should do this more often" he told me as we got closer to the house. The crisp air transitioned through our bodies as we walked on the crunchy leaves on the sides of the road, Spike joked with me and bumped me making me slightly fall into the grass patch next to the concrete. 

A giggle burst from my throat as our hands stayed clenched to each others, I never fell because he held me. I reached up to his head and ruffled his hair all around, it was a new look on him in which I enjoyed very much so. I giggled with a squeak in my breath once it went quiet, Spike chuckled "I like it when you fangirl over me" he says as we walked up the porch stairs and up to the front door "Get used to it-" "I already have, you've been doing it for a while" he said kissing my cheek as I reached into my pocket for the dangling keys to open the lock. Spike smirked at the obvious red tint glistening from my cheeks as the door swung open and the light was flicked on by my index finger. I let Spike close the door behind me and I turned to face him "What should we do now?" I asked "Hm, we can have a movie night if you want" he said with a shrug.

I smiled and rushed up the stairs for my pajamas that I assumed Spike would absolutely adore, it was a sweatshirt themed outfit. I heard shoes coming up the stairs "Sam? You just rushed off without a word..." I was standing there practically naked when the door slightly opened to reveal my pale skin to my boyfriend "S-Sam I'm so sorry!" he said slamming it shut before I could even say a word. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I slipped my hoodie on, I rushed to the door and opened it to Spike folding his arms waiting outside the room for me while I had changed "Oh hey, listen-" "I'm fine, no need to apologize silly" I said kissing him sweetly on the lips. I watched as he looked at me in surprise "So we're not gonna-" "Lets do what you wanted to do" I said reaching for his hand "Well I could tell you what I wanna do now but-" instead of reaching for his hand I brushed against the pockets of his jeans.

Spike turned his hips where my hand was and I blushed "S-Spike I thought we were gonna watch a movie?" I said breathlessly "Well if you want" he said grabbing my hand and started to pull me towards the stairs to the living room "I just-" "Shhh darling" he told me with his finger on my lips "Yes I may have a certain feeling but if your not in the mood then..." "Spike I-" "I know me being considerate is surprising and all but I don't want to upset you..." I looked him in the eye "C-Can I just play the tele now?" I said nervously "Yes love" I went over to the TV and pressed the button, putting the movie into the box. I turned to Spike and he quickly looked away, I scoffed "I saw that" I said sitting down right next to him "No you didn't" he muttered with a smirk. I giggled and kissed him as the program went on.

Two hours had passed of a horror flick going on and I was all cuddled up to my man, he had his arm around my waist but his cheek nuzzled against my half exposed shoulder. I smiled once the credits rolled through "Its getting late..." I said with a yawn. Spike nodded "Yeah lets get up stairs" he told me and I stood up. I turned off the screen and he turned the lights off, we headed up and to my bedroom each light was dark. I sighed and sat on the corner of the bed "We don't need to talk about anything?" "I just wanna cuddle you" he said as his finger gently went up my arm. I nodded and he went to turn the switch down, he tugged his shirt off and undid his belt tossing it to the side then slid into bed right next to me making me smile as his arm wrapped around me. The faint inhales coming from his slightly gaping mouth right next to my ear made me smile widely as I knew he'd drift off to sleep. As did I.