Confession

It had been a little over week since the date with Spike, I had been avoiding him for exactly no reason. I was hanging out with Buffy and Willow "So what have you been doing other than school and patrolling sometimes?" Buffy asked. I shrugged "Staying at my mom's house I guess" blushing "Talk to Spike lately?" she asked with a very not caring tone. I bit the inside of my cheek "Actually no..." "I thought you guys were friends" Willow said walking in "We are... It's just..." "Did he do something to you? I'll stake him on the-" "Buffy! No he didn't, I just..." "Do you... Like him?" Willow asked with a smile "Suppose I do..." I started. Willow giggled "I knew it! You both would be so cute together!" "Vampire and human? No chance!" Buffy said angrily folding her arms "What about you and Angel?" I asked "Yeah!" Willow hissed "Spike doesn't have a soul and he still can kill!" "Well..." "Hes after me" she muttered. 

I looked at her "he hasn't tried to kill me" "Oh you have a point..." "I can change him..." I reassured her. Buffy sighed "Spike's stubborn, just wanted you to know" she warned "I know" I said giggling. I smiled "I know your probably saying ew but..." I said trailing off "I'm not..." Buffy said "Really?" I asked "I mean, Spike's kinda like Angel... But..." "I mean, Spike is able to... please me" I said shyly "A-Angel can please me too-" "If he does anything like that then he'd lose his soul..." I said folding my arms "Why are you being right today?" Buffy said shaking her head. I giggled "I don't know, this is rare" I said smiling "So what do you plan on doing about this crush on Spike?" Willow asked "Might ask him out soon" I said shrugging and standing up. Willow smiled "That's a good idea! I can't wait to see how things work out" Willow said hugging me, I smiled back "So do I, I hope he likes me back..." "I think he does" Buffy said. I looked at her "Huh?" "The way he looked at you last week, and he probably watches you" she said looking up at me and gestured toward the door where a bleached head appeared through the glass. Buffy reluctantly went to the door and opened it.

Spike walked through the door after being invited and looked at me after a bit he started to ask me why I wasn't talking to him "I really don't know... I just get shy I guess" scratching the back of my neck Spike sighed "You shouldn't be shy for me" "I haven't seen you since-" I tried to whisper "Don't bring that up, especially not here" he said looking over at Buffy. I nodded "Wanna bring this to my place?" I asked "If you plan on having sex with me-" "Definitely not now" I hissed "Fine" he rolled his eyes and I brought him back to my moms house "How'd you get this?" he asked "My mom had two properties until she died" "Oh I think I remember her, she was sweet not as sweet as you but-" I looked at him and closed door behind me "I usually get shy when I like somebody..." "You weren't with Angel..." "Maybe I didn't realize it sooner but I didn't like him as much as you" "You've always been quiet around me..." he said glancing at my lips. I nodded and smiled shyly "You shouldn't be, not anymore... Sam I love you... I can't get you out of my head... I just feel you wherever I go... Everytime I see you I just go crazy and-" I grabbed Spike's hands and kissed him with all I had.