On My Mind

Spike and I went on about how much we could do as a couple in Sunnydale, we decided to do all that on our second date. I looked at him "So what are we?" I asked "I really like you Sam, but we should wait til our second date... We haven't seen each other in so long..." "Yeah I agree, it was nice hanging out with you" I said standing up "Where are my clothes?" I asked and turned red "Oh, here" he said going to a table and giving me my dress "What if I gave you a pair of my pants to wear with my shirt?" he asked with a smile "Your so sweet" I said smiling and nodding. Spike did his suggestion, I put on his pants and my jacket then awkwardly left his crypt. I didn't want to leave but I didn't want to give Buffy, Willow or Giles any suspicions. I went the same way I went last time in the cemetery, towards the brick fence I saw Willow with a boy, he had black hair and brown eyes. 

I noticed as he looked over at me, he seemed amazed "Willow, look at her..." "Hey Sam!" she said walking over "Oh hey!" I said "How's it going? This is Xander" she said introducing us. I smiled at him "I didn't see you at school yesterday..." "Yeah, I was sick... You kinda enrolled late haven't you?" he asked licking his lips. I nodded "Its normal though" "True" Willow replied "So where's Buffy?" I asked "She's with Giles, training... You know, Slayer stuff..." Willow told me "Why were you in the cemetery?" Xander asked "Oh um, patrolling last night" I said nervously. They didn't catch on luckily, we started to walk down the road "So where do you live Sam?" Willow asked looking at me "Well, my mom gave me her second property that was here in Sunnydale" "That's cool" Xander said.

I nodded and walked in the direction of my house "Yeah, its down here... I um used to live with my dad until my mom died a couple days ago, I came to inherit this and my dad kicked me out" I lied. I felt a hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry" they both said in unison "No, no... don't worry it's not you guy's fault" I told them "My house is right here" I directed to my two story white house. They looked "Oh it's pretty nice Sam!" Willow told me. I smiled "My mom always had good taste in things" I said. They nodded "Well, I'm gonna go in there and do some chores..." "Alright, we'll see you on Monday!" Xander said waving and I looked as they started to walk off. I smiled and walked through the door and did some sprucing up around the place trying not to think of Spike.