No More Secrets

I turned and glared at Spike. Folding my arms I growled at him "You really didn't need to do that..." "What? It's not like you were gonna tell them" he said rolling his eyes. I scoffed "You don't know that! Besides... They think I'm human" "They were completely fine with it tho" he said walking back up the stairs. I sighed "Fine but-" "Sam, how are you able to walk in the sunlight?" he asked turning back to me and I walked up towards him "A-Angel gave me an altered gem of Amara..." "Can I see?" "I have it in my room... It's an ankle bracelet to be honest" I said leading him. I held it "I always wanted the gem..." "Your evil though..." I said looking at him. Spike smirked "And I'm bloody proud of it" I giggled looking at him "You look ridiculous in my clothes" I said smiling. Spike chuckled "I mean, your not that girly but somehow Red noticed these were yours" he said gesturing to my outfit that he stole.

I smirked and looked at him, Spike was in my red t shirt and black skinny jeans. They didn't fit the best but it worked for an appearance for only a short amount of time. Spike looked at me longingly "I went crazy about you" he said, I turned to him "Why?" "I mean Sam... Your the most kind, loving, beautiful, sweetest person I've ever known... I just want to know how someone as wonderful as you would like somebody such as me" he said staring into my eyes "When I first laid eyes upon you Spike... I thought 'damn he's so badass, I like his face as well' and my eyes continued to linger on you" "But why?" "You see, it's not to easy to explain what exactly comes in mind especially for me... Spike your so interesting to know" Spike chuckled "You still haven't answered my question" "I love you because your you, and honestly I was never able to find out all the reasons but the list goes on" I said smiling and looking at him genuinely.

Spike reached out for my hand with a big smile on his face "I love you because... I know who you are, I know what makes you tick and I also know what makes you happy... Just knowing your alright makes me light up..." he said reaching for my other hand "I know this is our first day as boyfriend and girlfriend, but its the best time of my life... I don't know who would ever throw something as great as you away" I felt tears sting my eyes "Spike-" "You don't have to say anything love, I just want you to know that I've always loved you for more than just what I see" he said as he lost grip of my hands to wrap them around him. I squeezed him and his arms were holding me, making me feel safe. I wanted to say something but my voice was caught, I pulled away "We won't keep anything from each other... right?" "Right, I will never lie to you..." he said holding my cheeks and wiping the stray tear with his thumb. I closed my eyes as he leaned in kissing me "if my heart could beat it would break my chest"