Sus picious

I had my bag slung up over my shoulder it made rustling noises each step I took as I was walking to school at the right time, I wished I could listen to music at the moment but fortunately my phone wasn't updated yet all it did was flip. I turned around to look at my house as I made my way down the street farther and farther, shaking my head I zoned out until I finally saw the building and all the student rummaging about the front yard. I noticed Buffy's hair shining in the mid sunlight along with Willow next to her and Xander sitting in front of them on the grass as he rambled about something. I walked up to them "Hey guys!" Xander quickly stood up looking at me "H-Hey Sam" he said blushing. I smirked knowing why he was suddenly shy "Have a good weekend?" Buffy asked looking at me smiling "I guess so, surprised it was so quiet" "Yeah Spike and all" Xander said distaste in his voice "Now now Xander" Willow said, I kept myself away from Buffy knowing she suspected Spike of killing Kat.

I looked at them "I wonder what we're doing in class today" I said with a shrug. I looked at Xander and his eyes were immediately on my chest until he noticed me "Y-Yeah Willow do you know? Since your like so smart and stuff..." he said scratching the back of his neck like a nervous weirdo. Willow looked at us "There's a test in math" "Oh shit I'm gonna fail" I said facepalming "We can be fail buddies!" Xander said "Geez Xander your acting like a- like a horny puppy!" Buffy said laughing her ass off after saying it. I giggled knowing exactly what she meant and so did Willow but it seemed like she was kind of jealous of the attention I was getting "Well Miss. Calendar wants us to practice our essays as well" she said knowing we all had the same teacher in different class times. I nodded knowing I was gonna do ok with the whole English thing, but Xander looked panicked "Haven't started it huh?" I asked folding my arms at him. We all looked to see his dark brown eyes dart to the grass below us "Listen I had to do chores..." he said rubbing his hands together looking at me with a smirk "Yeah... right" I said "Well the bells gonna ring!" Willow said standing up her hand grasping the bag she brought and she walked up "What's up with her?" Xander asked obliviously. Buffy rolled her eyes as well went towards the school to get our books in the bags when we needed them, I sighed ready for the day to end since I felt anxious just by being there.

The bell warning us class will start in a few minutes went off and I zipped my bag up getting to class on time like I usually do. Sitting myself down in my spot turning to Jonathan besides me his eyes lit up at my presence "Do you have a pencil I can use?" I asked smiling with my teeth at him, he nodded in a hurry rushing to his bag besides him and pulling out a orange number two pencil. When he looked at me again he handed me the pencil "You look beautiful today" he said shyly "Thank you!" I said turning myself to the front of the class. A snicker roared behind me "Are you really flirting with him?" Only to see Cordelia laughing hysterically earning a glare from Mrs. West up front. I looked at her "I wasn't flirting" I noticed Jonathan's shoulders drop at my whisper to her in the back, she held her composure "Wouldn't want every boy interested in you huh?" She said folding her hands for information that I would spill. My answer gave her what she needed "The only man that I want interested in me is" then I paid attention to the teacher speaking once the interaction was over.

The back of my head got stared at a countless amount of times probably hoping for more drama to occur but I stayed put doing my work until the bell rang, it was just history class and homeroom had already went over. I was interrupted from my thoughts from the loud ringing of the bell and everyone picking their things up to go elsewhere. I pushed my folder into my bag trying to race out of the room so I wouldn't be late, as I walked through the hall I felt a hand on my shoulder it was only second period and I've been talked up by so many people. It was Xander he looked at me "I heard you were flirting with Jonathan" he said sounding jealous. I rolled my eyes "I was just asking for a pencil" "That's not what I was told" he said his arm falling to his side. Sighing I looked at him "You know I have someone" "Yeah... but I wish I was good enough" he mumbled the last part but I was able to hear cuz I'm a vampire and all. I practically ran into my classroom trying to avoid consoling his loneliness.