Night Craze

Willow stared at me for a couple seconds "I um... I was really into swimming when I was younger... used to breath underwater for a while!" I said hoping they will buy into it "What does that have to do with-" Xander's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at all of us. Spike tried to ignore them but kept by me, looking elsewhere. I sighed "I can breathe for a while without needing air" I told him, I felt Spike's finger's touch my jeans softly "Usually we come here on Fridays, or to study... We're glad we found you" Buffy told me ignoring Spike. I smiled "Yeah thanks, I was actually on a date... With Spike" I said gesturing to my significant other. Buffy looked at him "We should uh... let you to it!" she said and walked off with the group, I sighed in relief as they left the building. 

I grabbed Spike's hand "I know what you were trying to do" "Hope and pray that those little weasels would sod off? Cuz you bet I was" he said walking over to the table we first sat at. I looked at him "They are my friends..." I whimpered "You really should get to the chase with them, you shouldn't be putting up this façade-" "Spike... It's bad enough you told them about us... I mean it's not bad, but I feel like your doing more talking than I should..." I said shyly and looking anywhere else but his blue diamond eyes. Spike sighed "I'm not trying to be like that pet... You know that" I nodded "I want some vodka" I muttered. Spike signaled for the waiter and ordered us some stuff, I looked at him "Spike... I'm not used to this..." "What?" "Lying to people, Spike I just don't know for a vampire I'm as stressed as I was a human" I said drinking and shaking my head.

My free hand laid on the table, Spike's hand reached out for it "Your doing just fine love... You gotta do what's good for you" he said rubbing his thumb on the top of my hand. I nodded "I think I'm alright..." "Good, I'm glad" he said smiling at me. I smiled shyly back "Thank you... for all this, listening to me and being with me-" "No need to thank me, your happiness and gratitude is all the thanks I get" he said smirking at me. I giggled "Your so sweet" I smiled and finished my drink "Wanna go on the top floor and-" "What about the bathroom?" he asked smiling. I looked at him in surprise "Your suggesting we do a quickie in the bathroom?" "If your up for it" he said tilting his head at me with a sadistic smirk. I turned red "I don't know..." "Or we could go home and do it longer" he whispered in my ear sending the same sensation in between my "So Sam? What do you wanna choose?" he asked as I felt his hand on my thigh.