Chapter 29:

Ivy
******

"Oh so you got a new bitch?" I asked Jigz at his visitation the next day.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't act dumb. Tashae lil friend."

He shrugged.

"Well why don't you have her put money on ya books and the phone. Oh right because you don't trust these hoes, but you'll fuck em." I said mushing his head.

"It's not like that."

"Bullshit. She posting free Jigz all over Facebook. Got pictures up of letters you obviously sent her so it's fuckin like that. A visitation tag, so when the fuck she been here Jigz?"

"She hasn't fuckin been here. You're here every fuckin visit, I don't give a fuck about no one else showing up, but you."

"Have you been using phone time on this hoe?"

"No, but even if I did that's my money on there."

"That I'm fuckin putting on there!" I snapped getting the attention of others now.

"Stop." He said lowly.

"I wanna punch you in your face so fuckin bad, Jayon." I said shaking my leg.

"Ivy, you ended shit with me. Not the other way around you can't be mad at me for finding a bitch to keep my attention when you decided you didn't want to anymore."

"Yeah, let me get the fuck outta here before I catch a charge." I said standing up. "And now if I start talking to somebody I don't wanna hear no shit. I'm done turning down niggas when I obviously don't have to anymore."

"No the fuck you're not." He said standing up also.

He quickly pulled me back to him wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me close to him.

"Get the fuck off me." I said.

"No, listen to me."

"Get off me." I said again mushing his face anyway from mine.

"Separate." A guard barked.

"Yo I fuckin love you, Ivy. Stop." He said.

"No you don't." I said pushing his chest hard right before the guards separated us and I walked away leaving.

Jigz called every thirty minutes after I left that visit and I haven't answered. I'm so sick and tired of him.

It's been a week and even tho it pains my heart I haven't answered the phone. He sent me a letter begging me to answer the phone so eventually I did.

He was telling me how his mom and sister didn't show up to the visit that was suppose to be their turn and Jigz was pissed snapping about it.

"That was just a wasted fuckin visit. You never missed none." He said continuing to go off. "I'ma fuck around and tell them not to even bother coming anymore."

"Well that's what you wanted." I said. "Now you know how I felt."

"Yo, why the fuck you acting like that?"

"This the same way you act towards me. You don't recall?"

"Man bye, Ivy."

"Bye." I said shrugging honestly not caring to argue.

"Why are you forcing yourself?" I turn and see Ms. Angie standing in my room doorway.

"What?" I ask.