Chapter 27:

Ivy
******

It was the middle of the morning and I was on my way to do pictures for someone, but first I wanted to stop at my mommy Monica, baby Journii, and Slim's gravesite.

They are all in the same cemetery with locations that aren't too far apart from each other. I try to come visit every so often and keep up with their tombstones. I always put Ms. Monica's favorite flowers near hers and I also put those same flowers near Journii's.

Every birthday of Journii's I come and bring flowers, teddy bears, and a number balloon of her age. I plan on taking Mya with me her next birthday even tho she's still too young to understand. Hopefully once Jayon is out we can start coming here together on her birthday.

I also always make sure I have flowers for Slim too. I did a small chuckle as my eyes water thinking of Slim looking down at me and these flowers probably like, really Tink? Come on with all the girly shit man. "You know Tink always gotta get on your nerves with the extra shit." I said out loud rubbing my hand over his name on the tombstone.

"I wish you guys could have met Mya." I whispered.

"But I know you are all looking over us. Please continue."

Continue to Rest In Peace.

I was doing pictures of twin three year old girls and I was just sure that was gonna cheer me up a little and sure enough it did because they were both so sweet, yet acted shy.

I know a park with a small bridge that I just knew would be perfect to take their pictures so that's where I met them and their parents.

I did a bunch of different poses for them. Some of them standing, some sitting, I did some where they sat crisscross facing each other smiling playing pattycake, I also did some of them walking away from me holding hands.

I think they came out great. After editing them I am gonna give them printed copies and some on a flash drive.

"That one is my favorite." The one twin said as I was showing them some of the pictures.

"No, the other one is my favorite." The other said.

"Hey, I'ma make sure you two get your own special big picture of both. Okay?" I ask smiling at them.

"Okay." They both said at the same time.

"What's up?" Jigz asks over the phone.

"Nothing, in Popeyes drive thru waiting for my food."

"Fat ass."

"You know it."

"Why you didn't answer the phone when I called earlier?" He asked.

"Because I was doing somebody's photos. Anything else, Jayon?"

"Don't be a smartass."

"Oh trust me I'm not."

"Where Mya?" He asked.

"With Cierra. I'm on my way there now."

"Oh. When am I gonna get updated pictures of you. Maybe showing a little more skin."

"Ha, you're funny. I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know?"

"When you deserve them."

"Wow. I guess, Ivy."

"Mommy!" Mya yelled running to me when Cierra opened the door for me.