Chapter 2:

Ivy
******

Done befriending fake ass hoes.

Try to be a friend to a bitch who ain't got shit to lose... it'll backfire.

Bitches don't be having friends, no family, and no real home, but think they are better than you. How? 😂

Well now the hoe is friendless.

& never trust a bitch that all the hood niggas love, but ain't got one female friend. Hoe.

Broke ass bitches 💀

Hoes is scum and you can't believe different.

Scum hoes get slapped on sight.

"Girl, stop reading the shit that little fast ass girl gotta say." Ms. Angie said.

"All over the fact that I'm not interested in her brother. Really? That's whack as hell."

I was looking through Tashae's Twitter she was posting a bunch of shit obviously towards me and people kept tagging me.

"I'm all types of fake bitches and I'm the hoe now?" I ask looking through tweets. "She seen me today in school tho and I didn't get slapped."

"Tink."

"Yes, I'm not a virgin never claimed to be. I've been with two guys while she's in double digits at 17." I said before scuffing. "It's crazy tho because I could drag Tashae to filth with all the shit I know about her, but I won't."

"Ivy."

"Wanna call me all types of names online trying to put on a show that I'm not entertaining. I simple wrote her saying you have my number and you know where I live. If she really had pressure the Internet wouldn't be what she's running to."

"Ivy!" Ms. Angie damn near shouted.

"Yes." I said looking up at her.

"Get off that. Forget that little ass girl. Phone away and do some damn work."

"Okay, okay, okay." I said locking my phone and putting it away.

Ms. Angie owns this small restaurant that all the locals come to throughout the day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And all the teens and young adults usually come here right before close to eat before going out partying.

I only do little things around the restaurant such as cleaning up, dishwasher, prep, etc. but hey it's a job that I get paid for.

I met Ms. Angie through my foster mom and I just love her. She's in her 30s, she's kinda like a wise yet crazy auntie and friend all in one.

"Can I just be a server already?" I ask her. "The regulars love me, I'd make good money off tips."

"You know I can't afford more than four servers at a time. Plus trying to find somebody to replace your job. If one quits you got the job."

I rolled my eyes, "They've all been here for years. I doubt they are quitting."

"Tiara is almost done with college and when she finds a job in her field she'll probably be putting in her two weeks."

"Blah." I said.

"I'ma beat you." She said laughing pointing at me as she walked away to answer the phone.

"Girl where you going? I am not letting you walk home this late, get in this car." Ms. Angie said after we closed.