Chapter 24:

Ivy
******

"Mya, you greedy mama." I said to her since she wanted my food. "It's too spicy."

"Bababa ahhh, what?" I ask copying her baby talk.

A few months have passed and Mya is now 7 months.

"Here you can have some of this." I said opening my container of mixed fruit and giving her a tiny piece of watermelon making sure it was mushed enough.

"Good huh, fat mama?" I said wrapping my arm around her as she held herself up against me.

She was smacking her little lips making me laugh.

"Come on we gotta open the door for godmommy." I said getting up with Mya in my arms to go let Cierra in.

"Hi my smiley baby, hi." Cierra said reaching for Mya right away.

"Did you miss me?" Cierra asks Mya sitting on the couch with her.

"Tink, she doesn't want me to hold her anywhere." Cierra said as Mya whined to get out her arms. "Can she just go back to newborn days."

"She just want to get to me and my food." I said watching Cierra place her on to the floor in front of the couch and she crawled right over to me.

"What's that? It smells good." Cierra said pointing to my food.

"Jerk chicken with beans and rice. I got it from this Jamaican spot and it's actually pretty good."

"Let me get a bite." She said grabbing my fork getting her a big ol bite.

"You so damn rude, bitch." I said.

"Oh hell no, that's spicy Tink."

"Uh duh."

"I don't like spicy food you know this."

"Mmm, well you know my stomach got all that to do." I said since I love anything spicy.

"Mhmm I know you hot Cheeto addict."

"Yes, I love them. Hot Cheetos and pickle juice. Hot Cheetos and cheese. Hot Cheetos and lime." I said smacking my lips before laughing at the face Cierra was making.

"Ew." Cierra said and I shrugged.

"Where Mike ass at?" I ask. "I told him I wanna discuss things about Ms. Monica's house."

Mike is going to flip Ms. Monica's house. Since she didn't have a will and after a bunch of lawyers and court I got the house. Ima help Mike with the price of anything that needs done so then I can look into getting a house instead of paying rent for an apartment.

"He'll be back to pick me up. I told him to drop me off here. He's going to do whatever he has to do before we go pick Noah up."

"Oh okay." I said.

"I just had the best sex this morning and I need some more." She said randomly.

"Bitch don't nobody wanna hear about your sex life. Especially not my non getting any ass." I said.

After a bunch of back and forth and to avoid ending up with 5 years plus after a trial. Jigz plead guilty for a deal of two years, a hefty ass fine, and at least three years of probation once he gets out.

"Girl, we gonna go buy you some damn toys or something." Cierra said.

"See that's why we best friends. I said that same thing to Jayon joking. His ass gonna say that's coo, just make sure I get exclusive pics. I was like nigga bye." I chuckled shaking my head.