Chapter 26:

Ivy
******

"Baby." Jigz said through the phone.

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh shit babe, guess what I had to eat yesterday, fuckin crab legs."

"What the hell?" I ask chuckling. "How?"

"I don't know, but it was good as fuck compared to this other shitty ass jail food. I just hope the shit don't make me sick."

"You mister chef, why you ain't in that kitchen cooking for them people?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, right. Fuck these mothafuckas."

"You ain't right." I said.

"Oh I'm right, aight."

"I really miss you."

"I miss your pussy too girl."

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled, "Don't be an ass."

"Nah you know I miss you, Ivy."

"You better nigga."

One year down one year to go.

"Here eat your coco puffs." I said placing Mya in her booster type seat that straps to the chair so she can eat and be at the same level as me.

"Mommy!" Mya yelled.

"Yes, baby." I said grabbing my own bowl of cereal sitting next to her.

"Don't play in it, eat mama." I said grabbing her spoon feeding her a bite.

"Hmmm." She whined reaching for the spoon when I tried to give her another bite turning her face away.

"Fine do it ya self cry baby." I said when she started to cry.

Between using her fingers and her spoon she ate majority of her cereal.

After eating I turned Nina's World for Mya and we laid on the couch watching it for awhile before she got distracted and wanted to go around the living room playing with her toys making a mess.

"Hey family!" I said opening the door for Ms. Angie and Chance.

Chance is staying the night here since her and Charles are going out. Then tomorrow I'm dropping them both off at her house so I can go see Jigz.

"Hey, Tink." Ms. Angie said back.

"Look at greedy mama, you eating a cookie, huh fatty?" Ms. Angie asks Mya who stood next to me.

"Yeah, she stole my cookie." I said.

"Tell your mommy ain't nothing just hers now. Give Auntie bite." Ms. Angie said picking her up.

"Oh she actually trying to share." Ms. Angie said as Mya tried to stuff the cookie in Ms. Angie's face.

"I told you my baby nice and sharing."

"Shit you a lie. She queen of acting like she want you to have something then take it back. She her momma's daughter."

"Girl bye, I'm very sharing." I said flagging her off.

"Chance, what's up? I can't get a hug, an I miss you, nothing?" I ask.

"Hey, Tink." He said coming over giving me a side hug.