Chapter 10:

Ivy
******

"Who the hell you getting cute for?" Jigz asks me from where he laid on his bed.

"My damn self." I said putting on my boots.

I recently went and bought a couple new winter outfits since it's cold outside now.

Right now I have on tights with a sweater dress and some boots.

"That better be ya answer."

"Shut up crazy." I said.

"You seen my car keys?" I asked him.

"My pants pocket, I don't think I ever took them out." He said. "You sure you don't want me to take you to school?"

"No I can take myself. Plus I'ma go pick up Slim."

"A'ight." He said yawning. "Waking up this early is for the birds."

"Well your ass talking about you want me sleeping over here more and you know I be up early for school."

"I actually said I want you moving in, but I guess this will do for now." He said.

"What did I say about carrying all this damn money, Jayon?" I ask rolling my eyes at the two big ass wad of cash he had in his pants pocket.

"Relax, I'm going on a bank run today."

"Come here, I need my kisses." Jigz said.

I went over bending down kissing him a couple times. "See you later."

"See y'all later." He said kissing my belly over and over now since I was standing up.

After stopping to get a breakfast sandwich and eating it I went to get Slim.

come outside. I texted him after pulling up in front of his house.

Mom said come inside. He sent back.

"Momma Nina better be lucky I love her." I said out loud turning my car off then taking my seatbelt off before getting out.

"Come here Tink," His mom said holding her arms open.

I smiled going over to hug her. "I heard about you being pregnant and I'm mad I didn't even hear it from you." She said.

"I was gonna tell you. I knew you'd hear it from Slim first tho."

"Open ya jacket, let me see the belly." She said.

"Mom, why you gotta be so annoying?" Slim asked looking in their living room mirror brushing his hair.

"Shut your ass up, Slim." She snapped at him.

I laughed unzipping my jacket, "Oh my, look at the little belly." She said placing her hand over it. "Congrats Tink mama."

"Thank you." I said.

"Tink, let me get some of them hot Cheetos." Slim said about the open bag I had in my hand.

"I put pickle juice on them." I said.

"Fuckin disgusting." He tried to mumble.

"Watch your damn mouth." His mom said before popping his arm.

"You eating those for breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course this is Tink we are talking about." Deandre said coming down the stairs.

"Hey, I had real food too." I said.

"You know that's suppose to my baby, right?" Deandre asked.