Chapter 17:

Ivy
*******

"Oh bitch you laughing? I'm dead gonna slap the shit outta you." I said walking up to Tiara.

Before I could get to Tiara and her minion Ms. Angie stepped in front of me.

"No, you're not." Ms. Angie said.

"Ms. Angie you gotta stop hiring these wild animals." Tiara said.

"Bitch," I said quickly moving to past Ms. Angie, but as soon as I swung my hand she grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Both of y'all in my office now!" She said pointing before dragging me along in front of her.

"What the fuck is the problem?" She snapped once the door was shut.

"Tell this bitch to mind her damn business." I said.

"I don't know what she is talking about." Tiara said.

"Bitch-" I started but Ms. Angie cut us off.

"Keep the drama out of my damn restaurant. Y'all have both been here how long? Y'all know I don't even play that shit. You especially Tink."

"Y'all both can go home if it's a problem." She said when neither one of us gave a response.

"I'm fine." I said.

"And this better be the last time I gotta say it. Keep the drama out of my shop. What happens outside my restaurant happens outside, leave it there."

"Okay." I said. She just gave me permission to still slap the shit outta her just as long as it's not in the restaurant. Easy.

"Who the fuck is in my spot?" I said out loud pulling into my apartment complex and a Benz was in my spot.

As if I wasn't already annoyed enough.

"Is that your damn car in my spot?" I ask Jigz since he was standing next to my apartment door when I got off the elevator.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well you need to move it and when the hell did you even get a new car?" I ask.

"Couple months ago."

"Right. Nice talking." I said unlocking my door and trying to shut it once I was inside, but of course he stops me.

"I'm seriously not in the mood." I said when he came inside anyways.

He shrugged, "I didn't fuckin ask you."

"You're a dick."

"I need a favor." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I washed my hands. "No." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I can't even get the fuck in touch with you on the regular, yet you want me to do you a favor? Right." I said taking my food and soda out the bag.

"I fucked two of my fingers up and have to have surgery on them." He said.

I turned looking at his hands to see two of his fingers on his left hand were wrapped.

"How the fuck did you do that?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. I just need you to come with me this Friday to a surgery center to get them fixed. Be my driver back home."

"Don't you have a mom? Where are your so called friends?

"I'm asking you."

"Of course you are."