"No! That's not on a happen but the rest is" I get an text on snap.

"Gross. Look who is gonna come to the party" I show her. She glances at it.

"Creepy Cathy ugh she's so weird"

I agree and look threw more snaps.

Emma parks in front of Lexi's house. She comes out skipping and twirling in her dress.

"Come on white girl I don't have time" Emma jokes. Lexi playfully rolls her eyes and gets in.

I turn on the music and look around. "Are you picking up Riley?"

Emma nods "yea uh text him" she turns.

Me-
Are you going to James's party?

I sent it. A couple seconds later he texts back.

Riley🐷💙-
Duhh who wouldn't? What kind of question is that😑

I roll my eyes.

Me-
Well! I didn't kno BC Emma is gonna pick u up ur at your dads rt? btw dnt throw up in her car again!!

Riley🐷💙-
Yea and wasn't my fault she was speeding I had ALOT of food

Me-
Kinda is dumbass. Jus be ready okay?

Riley🐷💙-
Okay fine😈

I sigh "yea pick him up"

Emma nods and goes down his street "I figured so I would jus go anyways"

Lexi squeals "Maya O'Brien jus had her first shot and she got drunk by the 10th one"

"Really? Maya is such a good girl. What could she possibly be doing there"

"Getting la-" I glare at Emma

"Don't you dare say it"

Emma laugh and honks the horn. "He better hurry up I don't have all day"

I get it and knock on his front door. It opens.

"Hurry the hell up I don't have time" I walk to the car.He follows.

Riley gets in "hello ladies"

"Hi" they both mumble. I get in as Emma speeds off.

🙈🙉4 Hours Later🙉🙈

I was dancing and waving my glass in the air while this boy was dancing with me. I was really drunk so I payed no mind to him.

Riley was on the couch making out with some girl. Lexi was playing beer pong and Emma was dancing with two guys.

I turned around and looked at the boy. He looked at me. I smiled and went to Lexi.

I was trying to keep my balance as I fell but grabbed on to Lexis shoulder for dear life.

"Hiii Lexiii" I slurred.

She looked at me and smiled. She finished playing and grabbed my hand.

"Let's take mini shots" She drags me to the mini bar. I take 4 shots. Lexi takes 6.