Chapter 29 - Opening Doors

"Santana, can you hear me?" Will said rapidly with fear imbedding his lounges, "SANTANA!" He desperately shouts. Not being mindful of the sleeping infant upstairs.

Emma adds in desperately, "Maybe we should consider calling an ambulance soon?" With every other word she says, her voice goes rapidly up an octave, "After all, if she doesn't wake up soon we might have to come to the possibility that she's, you know, DEAD!"

How on earth did my life come to, this? One minuet your on the top of the world, and the next, your lying unconscious on your woodlouse infested floor, gaining nothing but splinters in your face as your school guidance councillor shakes you across the floor because she's too weak, (or I'm too heavy),  to be shake me off the ground. If I was conscious right now, I'd be totally embarrassed.

"She's only been out for two minuets Em. I'll call the ambulance at five but I think she'd panic if she woke up in unfamiliar surroundings." Will says calmly, showing care for the young girl.

My eyes feel heavy as they slowly flutter open. I'm so confused right now? I, I, I fainted? I collapsed in front of my teachers! Oh someone please let this ground swallow me whole.

I can feel Will shake me but the words leaving his mouth are scrambling in my mind. That is, until I hear, "Em quick, find a bucket she's gonna be sick!"

And sick I am. Everywhere. Literally, EVERYWHERE!

I can't explain just how mortified I am right now. Something so humiliating has never happened to me before... 

...

...

...

35 minuets of up-chucking later

Whilst Emma's sanitizing everything under the sun! Will's silently cleaning up Santana. He tries to sit the young teen up, it takes a while, but she sits up eventually. Santana dizzily scanned the room to take in her surroundings. But it's almost like somethings missing.

Maria! Oh god! I've got to check on her. What do I do? How on earth am I meant to get to her?

"I, I, clean me up." I've got to try and get showered and to Maria before my baby monit- too late...

...To Be Continued...

Hi everyone, thank you so much for getting this story 3.5k views!!! I can't explain how happy that makes me! Follow me, press vote and tell your friends! I'm gonna attempt to post a new chapter every weekend for a wile, so, see yah next week!